Untitled Part 18.

Sebastian's parents were giving him a hard time.

And it was getting to the point that his brothers were getting more annoyed then usually.

One of them made a comment about him having a boyfriend and then one of his brothers mentioned that they were gay and well that caused their parents to focus their energy on him instead.

"Are you really gay. "Said Sebastian.

"Yeah. "Said Emmerson.

"What does your girlfriend think of it or does she not know. "Said Sebastian.

Emmerson's girlfriend Jenna was there since she was invited there.

"I'm fine with it. "Said Jenna

"Usually most people aren't okay with their partner being gay. "Said Sebastian.

"Well it helps when you're also gay ."Said Jenna

Sebastian was confused and later found out that Emmerson was dating Jenna's brother but pretending to date her so that her parents won't know that she's gay nor her brother was gay despite the people involved being young adults, Jenna was dating the girl who her parents think her brother is dating- her brother's girlfriend is her girlfriend and Emmerson is dating Jenna's brother when her parents think that she's dating Emmerson.

The one who works in a office is the one who's gay.

All of the siblings were accepting granted it helps that Sebastian was also gay.

Their parents had a fit and assumed it as Sebastian's fault.

"How is it my fault I didn't even know he was gay. "Said Sebastian.

Ian found this out when he went to talk to Sebastian and he also found out that Sebastian's parents aren't fans of him.

"Is it because I'm a guy or because I'm black. "Said Ian.

"A little of both mainly because you're a guy. "Said Sebastian.

"Well if we ever get married someday they're not allowed to come. "Said Ian.

"Like I would ever invite them. "Said Sebastian.