Untitled Part 6.

Dinner.

Ian didn't want to talk about the play but Salem mentioned it and the reason.

"Don't do stuff just for some boy you don't know. "Said Keiran.

"You'll only get hurt in the end. "Said Harmon.

"Okay. "Said Ian.

"You're still doing this play you made a commit to do this play and now you're going to see this though. "Said Keiran.

"Okay. "Said Ian.

Anyway.

Salem asked Janson what he was going as for Halloween.

"I don't know. "Said Janson.

"Same. "Said Salem.

"We could look for costumes together if you want. "Said Janson.

"Sure. "Said Salem.

Salem had to take his brother Jolyn to get a costume since his parents were busy.

Keiran is a biologist and Harmon's job is working for a tech company.

Both his parents are smart hard working guys.

Anyway.

Jolyn was busying looking at some costumes when he saw some of his new friends.

Jolyn made friends and even Ian made some new friends but Salem hasn't other than Janson and this one girl named Kiki.

A girl walked over to help them- she went to their school.

A Japanese girl named Kikimora or Kiki who's in Salem's art class who he became friends with after bonding over Japanese rock music and art.

"It's good that there's more Asian kids at our school. "  Said Kiki,

Kiki and Sebastian are among the four Japanese American kids at the school and one of them is her brother- he's a freshman and the other Japanese kid is a senior.

There's one Indian kid and one middle eastern kid -one is a freshman and one is a sophomore. 

A Chinese American boy- he's a senior

Janson who's Korean American but was born in Canada.

And well despite being mixed Salem and Ian are the only Southeast Asian kids at their school.

There's nine Asians kids in a school of two thousand kids where their school is mainly white kids.

The twins are also among the twelve black at the school and the fourth mixed at the school.

They are just the ones with the most colorful background.

At their old school there was like nineteen Asian kids and so many black kids.

At this school there also like three Latinos and two Indigenous kids also one Romanian kid  

They found their costumes and went to pay for them.

Kiki had a pin on her jacket of a Japanese band that Salem liked.

Well those two became best friends when they bonded over music and other stuff.

Salem went to go call his old friends but they were all busy.

Meanwhile.

Ian was practicing his lines when Sebastian came over to practice.

Ian was told to keep his door open- his parents trust him but it's mainly incase something bad happens in the house he will be able to hear it.

So when they were practicing.

Saying lines and all this stuff.

They took a break from practice

"Can I tell you something." - Said Ian.

"Sure. "Said Sebastian.

"I wanted to be part of the stage crew." Said Ian.

"Why is kissing a guy a bad thing. "Said Sebastian.

"I'm a gay male with two dads. "Said Ian.

"Oh sorry for assuming. "Said Sebastian.

"My reason for wanting to even work on this play is I heard you singing and I thought it was good. "Said Ian.

"Oh. "Said Sebastian looking sad.

"Sorry if that upsets you. "Said Ian.

"It doesn't it's just my parents hate how I'm into theatre, that I wear makeup, that I have dyed hair. "Said Sebastian.

"Oh . "Said Ian.

"They say to me a lot why can't you be like your brother he's scientist, your other brother is a doctor, your other brother owns his own fine dining restaurant why waste your time with theatre, the amount of times I have gotten compared to not just my brothers but also my parents' friends' kids or to my cousins is a lot, my oldest brother has a nice house, a beautiful wife, a great job meanwhile I'm just the gay theater kid with dyed hair who sticks out in family photos . "Said Sebastian. 

"I can't relate to that sadly but theater is a important thing, theater has brought people together, it can also cause change in this world, it's a important form of expression also it can impact pop culture also you have a lot of talent. "Said Ian.

"Thanks. "Said Sebastian.

Then Sebastian said "Do you like me."

"I barely know you but yes that literally why I wanted to do stage crew I didn't plan on being in the play yet alone being the one your character kisses. "Said Ian.

"Well lets get to know each other. "Said Sebastian.

"Okay. "Said Ian.

"What is your favorite genres of music. "Said Sebastian.

"Hip hop, R&B and Rock music mainly American and Asian what about you but not the racist kind. "Said Ian.

"Rock, dad rock but like unproblematic dad rock, Japanese metal, Jrock, Japanese punk pop and grunge music. "Said Sebastian.

"Favorite color. "Said Ian.

"Green what's yours. "Said Sebastian

"Also Green. "Said Ian.

"Favorite food. "Said Sebastian.

Ian went on and on about the Nigerian and Vietnamese food he grew up eating and then he also mentioned liking Southern food and Chinese food.

"Japanese food but I also like burritos. "Said Sebastian.

"Cool. "Said Ian.

They asked each other bunch of questions and it was awesome.

Sebastian gave Ian his number.

When Salem and Jolyn came home.

Salem found out his brother got Sebastian's number.