Untitled Part 20

We are in the College arch of the book just a heads up which means you will seen some chapters about other characters then the main two and the other main two.

Roscoe was working with Ayden.

"Is that one of your loser friends. "Said Benton.

"What's your problem ." Said Roscoe.

"He has a issue with anyone. "Said Ayden.

"Shut up. " Said Benton.

"Or what you can't act all big and bad here now that you're friends aren't here. "Said Ayden.

"I said shut up. "Said Benton.

"Make me . "Said Ayden.

"This is why I don't want to be around you. "Said Benton.

"No you don't want to be around me because I'm a nerd with anxiety and Adhd and your friends think I'm nothing but a joke you never stood up for me ever. "Said Ayden.

"You have purple hair and watch anime. "Said Benton.

"So. "Said Ayden.

Roscoe knew what was going on.

"Can you two not fight please I feel like I'm at my Tio and Tia's house during Christmas where all they did was fight stop fighting and talk about your problems because it's not healthy to fight like this. "Said Roscoe.

So he left those two.

So they talked, turns out Benton is closeted but he doesn't have to worry about being cut off, he just cares about others opinions.

Ayden didn't want him to come out if he wasn't ready, he just wanted him to stick up for him.

So they talked some more and one worked on their issues and two decide to put a label on their relationship.