18

Erin and Jay were getting ready to go to a Cubs game. They were both excited to spend the day together, watching their favorite team play.

Before they left, they talked to their sitter, who was babysitting Matthew, and Leah. They went over the kids' routines and schedules, making sure that everything was in order.

Erin=Hey, Maria. Thanks for coming over to watch the kids.

Maria=No problem, Erin. They're so cute! What do you want me to do while you're gone?

Jay=We've got everything set up for you. Leah's bedtime is at 8 pm, and Matthew usually goes to bed around 9 pm. They both have their favorite books, and we've got their dinners and snacks all set up.

Erin=Yeah, and if Matthew  get fussy, just give him his pacifier.He'll be fine.

Maria: =Okay, great. You guys have fun at the game! I'll be sure to take good care of the little ones.

Once they were satisfied that everything was taken care of, they headed out to the game. They met up with Will and Natalie who were also big Cubs fans.

Will=Hey, Jay! Erin!So, are you guys excited for the game?"

Jay=hell yeah! We've been looking forward to this for weeks."

Erin=Yeah, it's going to be so much fun. And the weather is perfect for a game!

As the game began, they all cheered loudly, shouting encouragement to the Cubs players. Erin felt a sense of excitement and energy, knowing that they were part of something bigger than themselves.

As the game progressed, they all got more and more into it. They cheered when the Cubs scored, groaned when they made mistakes, and laughed at the antics of the fans around them.

Jay: This is such a great game!

As they made their way back to their car after the game, they were both exhausted but exhilarated

As they made their way back to their car after the game, they were both exhausted but exhilarated. The Cubs had won, and they had been a part of the excitement and energy of the crowd.

As they drove back to their home, they talked excitedly about the game, reliving their favorite moments and discussing the players' performances.

When they arrived at their home, they were surprised to find that Matthew and Leah were already asleep. They were grateful that the sitter had been able to get the kids to bed.

As they paid the sitter and thanked her for her help, they suddenly had an idea. They decided to wake up their children and have Leah talk to Matthew since it was kinda early for their bedtime

Jay=Hey, sweetie, it's Daddy,I have a surprise for you. Do you want to talk to your little brother?

Leah perked up immediately.

Leah=Yes, please!

Jay and Leah made their way to matthews room.

Erin was holding matthew of course taking a picture

Erin=Hi, Leah,

Leah's face lit up as she saw Matthew.

Erin=Did you have a good time with the sitter?

Leah=yeah I like her. Hey matthew

Matthew gurgled in response, and Leah giggled.

Erin=He's so cute!

Jay and Erin smiled at each other, feeling grateful for the love and joy that their children brought into their lives.

After a few minutes of chatting, they said their goodbyes. Jay and Erin put Matthew back to bed, and Leah went back to sleep with a smile on her face.

As they crawled into bed themselves, Jay and Erin talked about how lucky they were to have such a wonderful family. They felt grateful for the love and support that they had received from each other and from their children, and they knew that they would always be there for each other.