23

Jay was excited to celebrate his birthday with his family and friends. He woke up to a surprise breakfast in bed from his wife Erin Lindsey and their kids Leah and Matthew.

Erin=Happy birthday, Jay! We have a special day planned for you.

Jay=Thanks, guys! This is amazing. What do you have planned?

Leah=It's a surprise, Dad! But we promise you'll love it.

Matthew: *giggles*

As they finished breakfast, they got ready for their day out. Erin had planned a day of fun activities around the city.

First, they went to an arcade where they played games and won prizes. Jay had a blast competing with his kids and showing off his skills.

Leah=Dad, you're so good at this!

Jay=Thanks, Leah. I've had a lot of practice.

Matthew: *giggles*

Next, they went to a go-kart track where they raced against each other. Jay was determined to win, but Leah surprised everyone by coming in first place.

Erin=Looks like we have a little speed demon on our hands.

Leah: *laughs*

After the go-kart race, they went to a park for a picnic lunch. Erin had packed all of Jay's favorite foods, including his favorite dessert, chocolate cake.

Jay=This is perfect, Erin. Thank you so much for planning all of this.

Erin=Anything for my birthday boy.

Leah=Can we open presents now?

Matthew: *giggles*

Jay=Presents? You guys didn't have to get me anything.

Erin=Of course we did! We love you.

They opened their presents and Jay was touched by the thoughtful gifts from his family.

Leah=I made this for you, Dad.

Jay=Wow, Leah. This is amazing. I'm going to hang it up in my office.

Matthew: *giggles*

As they finished their lunch, they headed to a bowling alley. They played a few games and had a great time together.

Jay=This has been the best birthday ever. I can't believe how much fun we've had today.

Erin=We're not done yet, Jay. We have one more surprise for you.

They got in the car and drove to a fancy restaurant for dinner. They were seated at a private table and enjoyed a delicious meal together.

Erin=Happy birthday,Jay you are such an amazing husband,father,friend,son, and human we are so thankful for you