24

It was Erin's birthday

Of course she was woken up by breakfast in bed
Leah=happy birthday mom!
Erin=thanks sweetie
She spent the day with Jay and the kids having a great time. However Jay had another trick up his sleeve.
Jay=so your friends wanted to make this a special day
Erin=oh?
Jay=so you're going out with your friends tonight babe

They started the night at a fancy rooftop bar with a stunning view of the city. Erin was thrilled to be surrounded by her friends and felt grateful for their love and support.

Ashley=Happy birthday, Erin! You look stunning.

Erin=Thank you! I'm so glad you guys could make it.

Campbell=Of course we wouldn't miss it! What's on the agenda for tonight?

Erin=Well, I was thinking we could start with drinks here and then head to a club to dance the night away.

Katie=Sounds perfect. Let's make a toast to Erin!

They raised their glasses and cheered to Erin's birthday. They chatted and laughed as they enjoyed their drinks and the beautiful view.

After a while, they decided to head to a club. They danced and sang along to their favorite songs, and Erin felt like a queen.

Ashley=Erin, you're killing it on the dance floor!

Erin: *laughs* Thanks! I'm having so much fun.

Campbell=I have a surprise for you, Erin. I got us VIP access to the club's private lounge.

Erin=No way! You're the best, thank you!

They headed to the lounge and were greeted with plush couches, a private bar, and a stunning view of the city skyline. They sipped on champagne and enjoyed the exclusive atmosphere.

Ashley=I have one more surprise for you, Erin. I got us tickets to see your favorite band next week.

Erin=Oh my god, you guys are spoiling me! Thank you so much.

As the night came to a close, they hugged and said their goodbyes. Erin felt grateful for the amazing night and for her wonderful friends.

Erin=Thank you all so much for coming out and making my birthday so special. I love you guys.

Katie=We love you too! Happy birthday, Erin!
Erin came home totally wasted but she did have the best birthday of her life

Katie=We love you too! Happy birthday, Erin!Erin came home totally wasted but she did have the best birthday of her life