𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

"I'm really, really sorry for hurting you both.... I was just going through something, and now I decided it's of no use in hiding it from you guys...." Ruby trailed on as the boys looked at her with anticipation.

"I'm a seer," she started.

"Wha--"

"Let me just continue. Yes, I'm a seer. My birth parents were killed by Voldemort, and that's the reason why I was given to an orphanage. I've been getting visions, like nightmares since last year, and I talked with Professor Dumbledore about it... and he was the one who revealed my identity to me... and I'm training along with Severus to defeat Voldemort--"

"What the fuck?!" Sirius snapped as he stood up from the seat.

"Please calm down, Sirius... let me talk.. I get many horrible visions, and I was scared that these visions might become true at some point in time... I don't want any of these to happen, and that's the reason I'm training.... " Ruby said, looking at them. Remus was in shock after hearing her confession. He couldn't believe his own ears.

"Then why would you avoid us?" He asked

"I thought that was the best thing to do... but I was so wrong.... I missed you guys so much, and I felt so bad when I hurt my loved ones... Please forgive me" Ruby broke down into sobs as Remus pulled her into a warm hug. She missed him.

Ruby hugged him back as her tears made his jumper wet.

"Hey, hey, it's fine.... I get it. Hereafter don't hide anything from us.... whatever it is, we'll face together. And I'm your brother after all, so, just don't do this again" Remus said as he too cried. After a month, they were finally talking.

The siblings pulled away as Ruby stared at Sirius who just looked down. Remus understood this as he patted Sirius's shoulders and walked to his dorm, leaving the couple alone.

"Siri--"

"Let's sit and talk" he said as Ruby nodded her head and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry, Sirius.... what you saw that day, it's nothing like you think... I would never cheat on you Sirius, I just needed someone at that time and Severus was there...." Sirius opened his mouth to talk, but Ruby kept her finger above his lips by shushing him.

"You are the best and perfect boyfriend to exist... I was the one who pushed you away... I'm the fault here, and please don't question yourself.... The past month was difficult for me... I wanted to talk to you but I was scared... not because you might think of me as a weirdo but scared of losing you... and I completely understand if you don't want us together ... I'll take that as my punishment for treating you like shit..." Ruby paused as she took a deep breath.

But I just want you to know one thing... I really really love you, " Ruby finished her confession as her teared eyes stared at his grey ones, which was also brimmed with tears, but nothing fell down.

Sirius slowly cupped her cheek as he pressed his forehead against her's. Ruby closed her eyes as Sirius wiped her tears with his thumb softly.

"I can't stay mad at you, Ruba... never, " he said and kissed her lips. Ruby didn't waste any minute to kiss him back. The kiss was filled with passion. It felt like eternity, and neither if them wanted to pull away. Sirius pulled her even closer by making her sit on his lap. The way they kissed showed how much they missed each others presence. Slowly, his lips pulled away from her lips and attached to her neck and collar bone. Ruby's one hand went inside his t-shirt while the other was playing with his hair.

They never shared a kiss like this.

Eventually, they pulled away for air as Ruby leaned her forehead against his forehead.

"I love you," Sirius said as he pecked her lips for one last time.

"Let's not do this again, shall we?" He asked as she nodded her head with a smile.

"So, Sirius Black, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Ruby asked, which made Sirius chuckle. Instead of replying to her, he just kissed her forehead, which gave her the answer she wanted to hear.

"Do you remember the first time I asked you out?" Ruby nodded her head. "Let's go on a date. Tomorrow. Hogsmeade, " Sirius said as Ruby smiled, and this time, she kissed his forehead as Sirius smiled knowingly.

A/n

They made up!!! And I'm really not that good in writing makeout stuff (zero knowledge🐒)