Chapter 1 "the starting"

.
.
.
.
philia
.
.
.
.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I wondered.. who set up my alarm today? When I got up, Mrs. ASEAN knocked on my door. "Come in!" I said calmly.

Mrs. ASEAN comes in and said to me "goodmorning philia! The others are waiting for you downstairs, I have an announcement to make" she said to me happily "ok Mrs. ASEAN I will be there!" Mrs. ASEAN walk out of my room. Huh.. she doesn't make announcements this morning.

I got up and did my daily routine, and when I got down, my friends were at the table.

"Hey philia! Good morning! Come sit beside us!" Malaysia and Indonesia said, and those two are my bff's, we call ourselfs ✨malphilindo✨ or rice gang.

My other friends, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Brunei all greeted me with a good morning, well since it's in asia we live in, we get tired always

As I sat down, Mrs. ASEAN came in and said to us all, "goodmorning everyone! So this announcement is very important."

Malaysia whispered to me saying "hey philia, do you know what is the announcement is?" He asked with a what-is-going-on face, "I don't know, she just told me to come downstairs today" I said.

Mrs. ASEAN began to talk again saying "you are all going to The academy of countries! The U.N told me that you all should enrolled, including you Philia."

All of my friends looked at me and I was confuse. "Wait Mrs. ASEAN, isn't philia a girl? Because the school we are enrolling right now is like.. a boys academy." Vietnam said looking at Mrs ASEAN, I wondered why..

"Yes I know, but 2 girl country leader in that academy already graduated and we need one more country leader which is a girl to enroll and philia is the perfect one to be in it. I already gave permission to her brother." Wait.. Mrs. ASEAN told my brothers I am going there?!

"Now hurry up and pack your things everyone! In the morning we are going to the helicopter and we are going to the academy so you all going to introduce to the world wide about you all!" Mrs. ASEAN said.

°
°
°
°

As I went to my room, and I packed my things. Oh gosh.. is this really happening? Well I am glad I am not alone when going there.. but it's just weird that I'm going to that academy, I really hope nothing bad is going to happen there..

°
°
°
°

Is the day that we are going to that academy! I get my things and I quickly run to the roof where the helicopter is at.

"Calm down philia! You might hurt yourself." Vietnam said as he walks behide me.

"Where is the others?" I said being confused

"They said that they are going to grab a quick snack" Vietnam said again and I hugged him

"I am so excited! But I am scared at the same time-" I said

"Is ok, at least we all are going together" he said again

The others are here and we went inside the helicopter, I sit beside Indonesia and Malaysia.

"Hey guys what did y'all pack??" Malay said.

"Oh, I bring normal stuff, like many clothes and ect. And I also brought many indomie that I can fit in my other bag!" Indo said.

"And let me guess Malay, you also brought normal stuff and you put a lot of Milo in your other bag didn't you?" I said laughting alittle

"Yep! What about you philia? What did you bring?" Malay said to me

"Oh I brought normal stuff also, and I brought my sampaguita mini garden, and I couldn't forget nescafe because I get very sleepy in the morning" I said, and we three laugh.

While Vietnam is glaring at Malay and Indo. Which I notice but I didn't care anyways.

Eventually we all fell asleep even me, that was a tiring day.

__________________•___________________

Hello guys! Author here, sorry if this is short, I am just tired today. I hope you like chapter 1! Don't worry I will make ALOT unlike those creators who don't finish them.. but I don't blame them because they have school.

Fun fact 1: did you know that all of the countries have markings?

Fun fact 2: Vietnam glares at Indo. And Malay. Because Vietnam is jealous that the both of them is near to philia.

Fun fact 3: in this logic sense, you can put 10k stuff in their bags. They say quite light, am I right?

Fun fact 4: philia's siblings live in philia's own country because no one will take care of her country except for her brothers.

Fun fact 5: did you know that there will be book 2? Lol

Fun fact 6: philia's favorite food is adobo and her favorite drink is nescafe.

Fun fact 7: philia have wings! Including Indonesia

Fun fact 8: the Asia country's (main) will get to introduce themselves to world wide except for asean.

Fun fact 9: Brunei and Singapore are together :]

Fun fact 10: the academy erased the countries who colonized many countries in the past but if the country doesn't colonize or if the country only colonize alittle, then they keep their memories.

Anyways that's all goodbye my lovelies!! ^^

( Ps: I might edit this :') )

words: 895