Chapter 2 "the arrivals"

.
.
.
.
Philia
.
.
.
.

As I was sleeping, a soft tap I felt was on my shoulder and when I woke up, Malay and Indo were gone

"Good morning philia, don't worry about indo and Malay, they went to the kitchen of this plane" Vietnam said to me

"Are we there yet?" I said and I am confused also

"About an hour to go" he said

When I looked outside the window, it was so beautiful!they really improve their cities this time!

"We're back!!" As Indo said as he carries 10 indomies and Malay went next to me being tired

"Really Indo? You gonna eat those 10 indomies all by yourself?" Singapore said.

Mrs. ASEAN suddenly appeared- I forgot. She has teleportation because she is an organization after all

"Ok everyone we are here!" She said. I am so nervous but I don't know why..

°
°
°
Stadium of countries
Time check: 9:20 am
°
°
°

After It was Vietnam's turn, I was the last one.. do I really have to attend?.

As I went out of the backstage since it's my turn. Everyone looked at me and whispers. oh gosh the anxiety I am having.

"Yes. She is a country leader since we need one more and 2 of our country leaders already graduated. Now, you can introduce yourself." Mrs. ASEAN looked at me and I sigh.

"Hello everyone! My name is philia maharlika! Or call me philia, I am the 3rd country leader who is a girl, and my mom is the pearl of the ornament sea's and my father is KKK as for terms, Kataas-taasang, Kagalang-galangang,and Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan!"

°
°
°
°
°
°

After I explain, I went to the backstage and I almost fall down in the backstage.

"Woah there, I know you have anxiety but you actually faced it!" Malay said, which he is my brother figure, even Indo.

"Yeah I guess..- i just saw them.." I said getting anxious.

"Is ok philia, their memories got erased anyways" Brunei said.

((Author here! Uhh quick reminder that Brunei is actually non-binary so yeah.))

"Should we go to our classes that Mrs. ASEAN assigned us?" Cambodia said

"Yeah we should, plus is our first day!" Thailand and Myanmar said

°
°
°
Hallways
Time check: 10:30 before classes
°
°
°

As I went to the hallways, I feel like someone is watching me or following me.. come on it's my first day! I don't want to get kidnapped already!

As I look behide, someone was behide me and dragged me with my mouth is covered. I knew this would happen!

"Oh come on. Do the things I teach you." He said "little sister" he added again

Wait. I know that. "kuya martial?!"

He looks at me and let's go of me "wow, do you really need training again?"

"Oh come on! At least text me that your going here!" I said angerly

"Oh don't worry, I just came to visit since I have nothing to do besides killing" he said

Gosh it's about to be class time! "Well I better go now bye kuya martial!" And I run off but kuya martial already disappeared.. huh.

As I went to my classroom, only a few students were there and the teacher is there.but class hasn't started Phew..