Chapter 3 "a memory"

Philia

I woke up in the morning again, and it's already.. Saturday? Oh wait I remember, we went to this academy yesterday Friday

I got up and did my usual morning routine. As I got out, USA and Japan are playing a game, Russia and china are talking, and Spain is in his room.

"Oh hello Philia" china noticed me even Russia.

"Hello! I'm going out for a bit" I said

"Sure, becareful sunshine." Russia said

"Oh I will", and I went out of my dorm.

???

"Did you got it?" I said

"Yes sir, we got all of the information in the academy, and new information comes out also"

"Well, ok. Put them in my desk and get out."

He puts the information on my desk, tsk. It better be important information before I cut his head off.

As he went off, I checked the information. Huh.. a girl country leader eh?. Well this is gonna be interesting..

Philia

°
°
°
School garden
Time check: 10:20 am
°
°
°

Wow.. the garden is so beautiful! So this is the garden that is where all of the national flowers are..

As I walked around the garden, I saw one flower and it was my sampaguita flower, I didn't know that it would be in the national garden tho,

I mean.. i am a country leader and I pick the sampaguita as my national flower.

Because it reminded me something..

°
°
°
°
°
°

____________past_________

"Ma look! I found a white flower!"

"That is a sampaguita that you found, and it's beautiful like you anak"

"Ma when I grow up I wanna be just like you!"

"Oh philia.. you are already me, you are me already, like this sampaguita flower, sweet, beautiful, and nice,"

"But ma, will I ever become more beautiful like you in the future?"

"You will, and I promiss that I will be there for you,"

"Promiss po?"

"Promiss. Now go on, go play with your brothers little philia"

"Ok ma!"

___________present_______

°
°
°
°
°
°

Oh right.. she is the one who picked it.. I missed her so much now..

I became so much like her also.. how I missed the memories..

I should really go back inside, it looks like it is gonna rain.

China

"Hey ching Chong when will philia come back in the dorm?" Russia said

"Don't call me ching Chong. Also how am I suppose to know?" I said angerly.

Gosh, Russia won't stop calling me ching Chong. It's very annoying.

But I'm getting worried about philia, she hasn't come back yet.

"But she can take care of her self.. but if she haven't come back to the dorm, we will find her" I said

"Yeah ok" Russia said

Spain

I lay down on my room, and all I heard outside was laughter and chit chatting.

But that girl name philia.. why do I feel like that I met her before?

Her appearance.. I don't remember a single thing about her.. is like something is blocking me.

I really want to search about her but we aren't allowed to search about different countries.

Gosh this academy is very secretive for sure.

Philia

As I went back to the dorm. No one was there. Wow, I went back very late since it's 10.. the garden really keeps me in.

When I went to my room and I was about to open my door and then..

Someone grabbed me from behide! I tried to speak but there was a hand covering my mouth.

Darkness all I see. Until I got pushed to a wall. Why this can't be a normal day..-

"Tell me philia.." a voice said.

I can't really see, but the hand on my mouth was gone and I tried to get out but I was pinned to the wall.

"Tell me philia who you really are.." he opens the light switched and it was Spain who is glaring at me

"Spain.. what are you talking about?.." as I spoke and trying to not get super suspicious even tho he is suspicious of me..

"Your appearance.. is like I met you before." He said. Which I flinched alittle, how did he know already?!

"Spain.. I don't know what you are talking about!." I said

We looked at each other for a minute and he lets go of me.

"Fine.. but I'm keeping an eye on you." He said and I run off to my room already.

I locked my door and sits on my bed, while fidgeting my fingers.

This is not good.. it's the second day and I'm already stressed out.

I lay on my bed and I went to sleep.

Why is this always happening to me?..

_____________end_________

Hi guys! Sorry if I took to long, I got.. distracted- anyways I hope you love it!

Fun fact 1: Spain actually remember things quickly if he look at them straight at the eye.

Fun fact 2: philia joined her brother's military school but soon quit after her brother said that she might get hurt more.

Fun fact 3: martial can fly, although only 2 or 1 hour because his wings are damaged forever

Fun fact 4: the school garden have actually many poison ivy for country leaders to protect themselves from theifs, or murders since poison ivy don't affect country leaders.

Fun fact 5: WHY DONT YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL? >:[

That's all! Bye my lovelies!

Words: 895