Wrong Move.

"Mark can we leave yet? I'm getting bored!" Cesar whined as he swing his feet forward and backwards sitting on Mark's bed. "Just a second!" Mark hissed as he zipped his bag up. "Ready!" Cesar shot him a look that said "About time!" as he hoped off Mark's bed.

They drove to a a quiet field that they had discovered a few days before as Cesar excitedly ran out into the field. Mark chuckled softly at how cute Cesar was acting, just like an excited little child. "Cesar you left me behind!" Cesar grinned sheepishly at Mark as he quickly ran back to Mark. "Sorry!" He says, grabbing Mark's hand gently. Cesar sits down on the grass patch. The grass was fresh and untouched, it was indeed a pretty field.

Mark's eyes wondered to a rose bush. Strange, he hadn't seen that rose bush the day they had found the field. But he knew how much Cesar liked roses.

"Cesar I'll be right back, stay here, aight?" Cesar nods, going back to admiring the scenery after a while. Mark marveled at the bush, the roses looked red with life and plump. He reached to pick one, pricking his hand as he did.

Uh oh! Bad decision, Mark!

He felt chills go down his spine. "When did it get so cold.." he muttered, going back to Cesar. "Cesar I got you a rose," he handed the rose to Cesar, but somehow when he did, the thorns on the rose were missing. "H-hey Cesar? Can we go..I feel sick..." Mark sneezed as Cesar got the hint, he reached to touch Marks forehead, to be surprised by how hot it was. "Mark you're burning up! We're leaving for home now!"

The moment Mark reached home, he jumped into bed, almost immediately falling asleep. Cesar sighs, patting him slightly. "Get well soon, Mark.."