He Was Only Innocent

here's the angst my children

"It's been 7 nights, Andrew. So how do I get out of here?"
Andrew's smile dropped slightly." E-eh..?"
"You heard me. You said you'd tell me how to leave the Mushroom County after staying 7 nights here." Mark was persistent on leaving. He wanted to see Cesar again.. he wanted to see Sarah.. Jonah.. Adam.. Dave.. so many people he missed.
Andrew put his teacup nicely on the teacup saucer.

"I really don't know what you're talking about, Mark."
Mark clenched his fists.
"I know you do, Andrew Fieldred."
Andrew's pupils dilated, his star shaped irises becoming bigger and smaller.
"What.. did.. you.. say..?" His smile only remained. It was eerily familiar.
"Andrew Fieldred. Clover told me your full na-"
SLAM

"Don't EVER CALL ME THAT..!" Andrew held back stinging tears. He thought he had left all that behind.. but he didn't. It would always come back.
"Mark? Andrew?" Juniper was covered in some sort of black ink. The moment Andrew saw Juniper, his eyes changed back and hugged Juniper tight, sobbing hard into his shoulder. Juniper remained unfazed however.
"One thing Mark..." Juniper started slowly, hugging the "adult baby". "Never mention Andrew's full name."