All of which is darkness

"You what."

Clover kept silent.

"I know." Andrew quietly said.

Mark was flabbergasted.

"Hold on. If both of you knew, why didn't anyone tell me??"

"We wanted you to stay."

"Yeah I know because it's like you're both obsessed with me or something! Why the hell do you two want me to stay so bad??"

Mark was livid. But I am lacking to mention something. Mark had a gun with him. From the start when he woke up in this strange world till now. He had a gun. He grabbed his gun and shot Andrew in the leg, causing a loud scream to errupt from him.

Clover reacted fast and grabbed his gun too and tried to shoot to.

But Mark was faster.

Mark shot Clover in the other arm then both his legs. 

"I'm leaving. And nobody will come for you."

Mark glanced behind his shoulder before dashing out of the cave.

What about the tree he laid upon with death counts on it??

Well he had to try. 

Mark's lungs were screaming for air but he couldn't stop. He'd die. Mark kicked the tree which caused the roots to open up and the tree to fall over, a bright hole below the tree where the roots were. 

Without hesitation, Mark jumped down the hole.

With a sudden jolt, he woke up.

HE WAS BACK.

Mark saw Cesar fast asleep on a chair nearby. Itt was like he was too scared to leave him. Mark also noticed he wasn't home anymore. He was in a hospital.

"Cesar..?"

Mark's voice was hoarse and raspy.

Cesar jolted awake, the book in his hand falling as he looked around before seeing Mark was awake.

"Hey Mark. WAIT WHAT."

Cesar yelled before slamming the "Call Nurse" button

________________________________________________________________

sorry if this is rushed but its 5am and i havent slept at all and i have school

also this isnt the end