The world crumbled.

HI YES ILL COMPLETE THIS BOOK TOO IT'S ALMOST DONE!!!!!

Crack.
The side of the cave cracked.
The gravel fell.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Plop.
Into the Ocean
This was not good.
Ever read those horror stories where when the caves were breaking something bad was going to happen?
This was that moment.

The noise startled the group. "Shit." Juniper muttered as he quickly grabbed his gun and let go of Andrew. "Juniper..?" He wiped his tears.
Mark watched, worried. One moment Andrew was yelling, then crying, then calm.

"Stay with Heathcliff, Andrew." He gave Andrew a kiss on the forehead and ran off. Andrew was now slightly shaken up. He stood up, picked his bunny up and placed her in his basket (I can't remember the Bunny's gender ill go check back and edit it if there's a mistake) before moving along. "Cmon, Mark." Andrew said coldly. Mark sighed knowing Andrew was still holding a grudge.

"I'm sorry okay."
"I know."
"..."
Mark picked up the pace.

The tension was heavy.

Eventually they arrived at the village. And oh dear. There was so much ink. People were covered in ink and melting, attacking each other.

Andrew looked calm. No. The poor boy was scared. He was just a boy. A mortal. He walked through the land, watching as the once kind folks were now aggressively screaming at each other, melting. Fire danced around the the village, further melting everyone.

And there stood Juniper. "Ink" was dripping down his now melting face, exposing a bit of his bones and skull. He turned behind to see Andrew, terrified. Even the infection jab could no longer stop this from happening to him.

He took an inky step towards Andrew but he was beyond recognition. Andrew screamed as Mark stood in front of Andrew. He was scared, but that was the most he could do. He raised his hand slightly but upon realising it was too late, he lowered it, walking away. He left behind a small locket.

Mark carefully picked it up and opened it. Inside was a picture or Andrew and Juniper. The cracked glass on it was perfectly aimed at Juniper's face. And Juniper was gone. Already getting swarmed by the other infected. Mark placed the locket back down on the ground.

Andrew stood upon the ruins, not a thought on his face. Did he deserve to see that? Of course not. He shouldn't have to. A loud shotgun noise rung out in a distance. Clover blew out the smoke on the fired end of it and ran.

"Cmon! We don't have time!" He grabbed Mark by the hand. He glanced at Andrew, who looked extremely distraught.

With a shaking hand, he took the locket off the ground. He planted a kiss on it. "Let's go." He snapped, following behind.

They arrived at the cave. The cave that was rumoured to make people go missing. "Where are we going now?? If this cave is a dead end the infected will be able to surround and kill us!" Mark whispered yelled.

Clover shot Mark the look to be quiet. They ventured deeper into the cave. Skeletons, bones and fancy broken porcelain items scattered around the rock pillars and the light beam in the middle.

"Hey Clover?" Mark tapped his shoulder. "Why's there skeletons around?"

"..." Andrew bit his tongue.
"You can't tell anyone, got it?" Clover scowled at the two. "You too, Andrew."
Clover set his shotgun down.

"I killed them."