The Mushrooms Grew Nicely

Mark made his way to the cottages and villages, a fresh smell of grass in the air, the leaves dripping with morning dew as the pearl white flowers enchantedly glistened in the sun rays.

Mark took a deep breath of the fresh clean air, making his head feel better. Mark was on the verge of just breaking down when he saw two familiar people. They were sitting on the grass under a lovely able willow tree, chatting merrily and seemingly having a picnic. "A-Adam? Jonah??" Mark ran up to them, tripping a couple of times. "Adam", who was dressed in a light cream coloured hoodie sweater with a white blouse underneath, wearing plaided grey long pants, tilted his head in surprise, his surprise slowly turning into cheerfulness. "Welcome to the Mushroom County! My name is Andrew! And my friend here is Juniper!" (cause they're not the same person)

Mark turned his head to see a person who looked similar to Jonah, except more stoic, wearing a dark green oversized blouse with the long sleeves folded up to just below the elbows, baggy dark long pants up to the bottom of his shoes. Juniper gives Mark a reluctant wave. "And you are..?' Juniper raises an eyebrow at  Mark.

"Mark. The names Mark. Pleasure to meet you both."

woooooo personality swap! ⭐️