Chapter sixteen~!

Changbin

He is mine. I already convinced him to live with me, the next steps are simple. Who am I kidding? "Simple"? What a joke. I have to somehow make him tolerate me before making him love me. Pfft- I sound like a villain plotting someone's demise. 

"Changbin, are you fucking blind? The crosswalk sign is green. Tsk- dumbass." Seungmin scoffed, elbowing me in the stomach. Once reaching the other side of the sidewalk, I noticed Seungmin was a little behind. "Hurry up, slow poke." I snorted. Out of nowhere, a man on a moped started speeding toward Seungmin. Out of instinct, I rushed into the road, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him into an embrace, acting as a shield. I exhaled heavily, my chin resting on Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin pulled back, looked at me for mere seconds then spoke. "Okay, enough playing "hero". Can you actually take us to your fucking house now? Moron." He snapped, crossing his arms and walking past me. I was in shock, yet I still replied. "I just saved your life, dumbass!" I chased after him. "I didn't ask you to." He shrugged, continuing to walk. "You could have died. Asshole." I scoffed, then added. "Do you even know where you are going?" He paused, then turned around to face me. "Right, forgot about that." 

Felix

My heart beat faster than ever, watching as Hyunjin practiced his dance.  How did I not know he was in the dance club before? He is so damn good and looks sexy whilst doing it. I am thankful he invited me to come watch, now I am subjected to this masterpiece of a man. God, I'm so deeply in love with him, and we have only been together for a few weeks. They call that the honeymoon stage right? Constantly wanting to kiss his lips, touch him, love him, and all that? 

Hyunjin approached me, taking the water bottle from my hand and drinking it, a droplet of water running down his neck. Causing me to gulp dry. How does someone look how whilst sweaty? "Hey babe, how did I do?" He asked, with a grin. The fact that  I'm the only one he shows his smile to, warms my heart in so many aspects. "I- I'm truly speechless, wow." I stumbled on my words, growing nervous. I could tell I was blushing.

Hyunjin took a seat beside me on the bench. "Wow, huh? Am I that good?" He gave an awkward laugh, taking another sip from the bottle of water. "Mhm!" I smiled, turning towards him. He studied me with a blank expression for a bit. "God, you are so cute." He smiled, shaking his head as he leaned back on the bench. I stood up, then wandered in front of him. Taking a seat on his lap. "Jagi- This is a public area." He laughed, clearly not that bothered. "Mm, I know. The benches are uncomfortable." I smiled, booping his nose. Hyunjin gave me a peck on the lips, then picked me up and sat me on the bench, pinching my cheek. "Alright, I'm gonna go pick up my food order, okay?" I nodded my head with a smile. We exchanged our goodbyes as he left the room. 

Minho

Intimacy without relationship. Just fucking great. Do you know what pisses me off? Not being able to call Jisung "Mine". (Reference to my other book >:D). I'll take what I can get, I guess. If he truly doesn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with..me. Then I guess I can wait, and be understanding. Even though I'm growing impatient, quickly. I was fine with waiting to take his virginity because that is a very important possession of someone. I understand the fear and uncertainty of that. Just, something about not being able to date him, as I want to, hurts. It feels almost...personal. I understand I'm a total asshole to him and all, but I'm really trying to change for him. Just him, I'm gonna remain the same with everyone else. I don't give a damn about them. Except for Felix, but I'm already kind to him. 

I have to be patient. Just wait, a little longer for him. I can do it. I think.

"Minho, bro." Chris nudged my shoulder, as I seemed out of it. "What," I replied quite snappily. "What's up with you, dude?" He asked, eyeing me. "Nothing, I'm going," I grumbled, uncrossing my arms and walking off. 

That was rude, oh well.

I wandered across the race track, over to the shack. I plopped down on the couch once entering the building. I groaned, scrolling through social media aimlessly.

                 ------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                               @IH3ART_QUOKKA                                                                       ------------------------------------------------------------

                                  -------------------------------------------------------                                                                                @ IH3ART_QUOKKA: I did it! ✨🙂                                                ...

                                  -------------------------------------------------------                                                                                @ IH3ART_QUOKKA: I did it! ✨🙂                                                                       -------------------------------------------           

Minho and 934 others like this...

Comments are turned off.

I gave a slight smile, looking at the photo. I couldn't help but press "like". It was just so tempting. He is such a cute boy, I'm lucky to be as far as I am with him. I don't need to push for more. I enjoy what I have, and don't want to scare him away.

Sorry, this chapter is shorter than usual~! I didn't sleep last night, so yeah- XD