Chapter twenty-five~!

Jisung

I feel as though I've been walking forever through the halls, deep in thought. I feel minimum amounts of joy as the confusion sets in. Why do I let this happen? All Minho has to do is kiss me and say it's okay and apparently that makes it okay? Idiot.

I grunt as I feel my body hault as I've run into something. I rub my forehead as I look at the literal wall I just ran into. I glance around in pure and utter embarrassment. There is little people around. Yet, I still hide my face. I just walk over to my locker, opening up just to see it get slammed in my face. Minho.

Minho smirks at me and leans on my locker. "Boo." He says with a slight raise of his eyebrows. I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I tried to act coldly, but I was ecstatic to see Minho. Every single time I see him, my heart rate quickens. It's ridiculous.

"Nothing, I just happened to see you." Minho sighs with a smirk. I glance down at my engraved wrist. Chills run down my spine. Minho notices my stare, I could see a slight sneer cross his face. I purse my lips and try to step aside him, he just moves Infront of me. Leaning closer. I sigh and act as though I'm going to go left and then quickly go right, passing him swiftly. He shakes his head and chuckles before shoving his hands into his sweatpant pockets and walking in the opposing direction.
I continue walking away, slightly considering turning around him following him but I quickly push that consideration away.

Time skip to two hours later~!

The dismissal bell rings, allowing me to leave this prison known as school. I quickly grab my bag and throw it over my should and head towards the exit doors. I then push open-- it's a pull door. I'm a fucking idiot. I just tried to push a pull door. Whatever, I'm too tired to be embarrassed. I just pull open the door and beginning walking on the sidewalk. Making my way home.

Seungmin

I awkwardly sit on the couch. I've been staying at Changbin's for a while, and we don't talk. Well, that's my choice. I choose not to converse with him. I just walk home with him, and then ignore him. It's simple really.

I immediately pull out my phone as I see Changbin entering the living room. I need to act as though I'm busy and unavailable so he doesn't even try to talk to me. I watch out of the side of my eye as he prepares himself some ramyeon. I exhale and turn back to my phone. I notice a notification and click on it. It's Jisung. 'Hey, sorry you guys had to experience that-! That's mb😅' I read. 'Nah, it's fine. Hey, wanna have lunch today?' I send. Jisung replies rather quickly. 'Sure, who all is coming?' I sigh, I don't want something like last time to occur again. 'Me, you, Felix and Hyunjin. Hyunjin may invite some people, we can't really control him and Felix insists he goes.' I send. Jisung takes a bit longer to reply. 'K.' He sighs. I close out of our conversation and shut my phone of. He doesn't seem very happy. I hope things between him and Minho get better, and that they aren't as toxic as they are now.

I guess I looked a little worried, because Changbin tapped on my shoulder. I jumped in my seat and hold my hand over my chest. "Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" I pant, as my air was pretty much gone from gasping so hard. Changbin Snickers. "My bad." He says, obviously insincerely. I scoff and roll my eyes. "What do you want, asshole?" I groan. Changbin pauses and then nods towards my phone. "You good? I mean, it's not like I care or anything, but like-" he rambles, but I cut him off. "I'm fine." He nods and just awkwardly walks back towards the kitchen. I felt kinda guilty for responding in such a rude manner, but-- eh, it'll buff.

✨I'm sorry I have been posting~! I took a long hiatus~! To make up for it, I will be posting daily and working to start publishing new content aswell~! So, look forward to it~!✨