Chapter Sixteen

Author's POV:

It was the next morning, and everyone was busy packing their clothes for the vacation.

Well, everyone except Jungkook. He was making a plan for his current victim.

He silently peeked at the victim's room, and when he saw that there was no one, he went inside the room.

He took Jin's suitcase, and with a mischievous grin, he removed the clothes and filled it with the things he brought.

He hurriedly went out of the room before anyone found him.

As he was hopping towards his room, he bumped into a chest. He looked up and saw Namjoon standing there and staring at him.

"Hyungie, do you need anything?", Jungkook asked.

Namjoon flinched and shook his head, and with that, he went away.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and hopped toward his room while singing his hyungie's name.

When he went inside, he was pulled into a hug, and smooches were placed all over his face.

He started giggling loudly.

"Hyungie, stop", Jungkook giggled.

"Where did you go, bun? I missed you so much", Taehyung asked.

"I had something to do, hyungie", Jungkook smiled mischievously.

"You weren't up to mischief, right?", Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"No, hyungie. Do you think I would do anything bad?", he said while looking at Taehyung with his doe eyes, which have the whole galaxy hidden inside them, and a little pout, which Taehyung wanted to eat until there wasn't any meat left in it.

"No, you're my angel. Even if you killed me, I wouldn't say anything to you. I'll find you the cutest bean with whatever you do except something that's harmful for you", Taehyung pecked his pouty lips.

"I wouldn't even think about killing you, Taetae", Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's cheeks.

"I know, bun, how about we zip our suitcases and get going", Taehyung said, smiling.

"Ok, hyungie, LET'S GO", Jungkook shouted excitedly.

Taehyung smiled at him, looking at him fondly, and with that, he went downstairs with Jungkookie in his arms and with 10 servants behind them carrying their bags, mostly Jungkook's bags, but anyway.

When they got downstairs, everyone's mouths hung open.

"What the hell is that, Taehyung? We're going only for a week, not for a decade", scolded Yeonji while folding her hands over her chest.

"It's Kookie's plushies. He can't sleep without them", Taehyung answered quickly, scared.

"Ok then, if that's so, I'm okay with it", Yeonji nodded her head.

"Let's go then; why are we wasting time", said Yoongi frustratedly.

"Ok, we're going, geez. Why are you so impatient?", said Taehyung while walking out with Kook, who was looking mischievously towards Jin, who gulped when he saw Kook's stare. He sighed and thought that it was going to be a long vacation.

After 5 hours, they got to a forest in the middle of nowhere with a big penthouse.

"Whoa, who chose this place? Isn't it a little isolated? What if we have an emergency", said Minji worriedly.

"Don't worry, aunt. I chose it so you could rest assured. And it showed it was fun in the ad, so let's just enjoy our vacation here" said Yoongi while smiling a little bit.

Everyone nodded after that and went inside the penthouse. When they got in the hallway, they stood there for a minute, and everyone decided that they could choose the rooms, beginning with the elders. As the Kim couple were going to the stairs, Jin's suitcase zipper gave up, and it got opened. A pack of condoms, bottles of lube, lingeries, and other play toys fell out.

Everyone froze in their place and were looking at the things with widened eyes. Taehyung quickly closed Jungkook's eyes with his long fingers, but who are we kidding? It's Kim Jungkook.

He whined and removed the fingers and asked Jin innocently, "What are those hyungi? Are those body cream?".

No one could answer Jungkook because they'd turned red and didn't know what to say because they didn't want to ruin his "innocence".

Jin started sweating furiously while Jhope glared at him.

"What is this, hyung? Why would you bring this much, and is this our only bag? Did you really bring only that? Oh my god, this is so embarrassing", Hobi said, quickly thrusting the things inside the suitcase.

"I swear to God this isn't mine. I don't know how it got inside. I swear, I remember putting our clothes and necessities", Jin said, embarrassed.

"So these found feet and got inside the suitcase", Hobi said angrily.

As Jin was going to answer him, Jungkook started laughing loudly, clinging onto Taehyung more, and that was the moment that they got to know that their not-so-innocent baby had done this, and with that, Taehyung also started laughing while the others were looking at them with a so-done face.

After all the chaos, they went to their own chosen rooms and went to rest for the moment. Jungkook gave them the bag that he secretly gave to a servant, containing all Hobi's and Jin's necessities.

After an hour, everyone was fast asleep, but then the door of Taekook's room slowly opened without making a voice, and a figure smiled disgustedly towards both of them while mumbling quietly, "Now you got trapped in my cage, and you won't survive it"

.
.
.
.
.

So what do you all think, who could be the villain? Write in the comments below.