Chapter Nineteen

Author's POV:

The traitor slowly came toward Jungkook and held his soft cheeks harshly, forcing Jungkook to look at him.

Jungkook looked at him with his teary eyes, which were shedding Taehyung's precious tears.

"Oh, how much I want to see it more, but unfortunately, I can't, because you know your Taehyungie might come and kill me, so how about we hide you, hmm?"

Jungkook shook his head and was about to shout for help but got cut off when his father shut his mouth.

Jungkook started wiggling and struggling, but it was of no use as his father was stronger than him. He bit his father's hand, which caused his father to hiss in pain.

He loosened his hold, and Jungkook took the chance. He was about to run away, but he suddenly started to feel dizzy and fell down.

Before closing his eyes, he looked at the traitor, who was looking at him with lustful eyes and a dirty smile.

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up and stretched my body, but I immediately got alert when I didn't find Jungkook beside me. I quickly ran toward the bathroom to search for Jungkook, but I also found the bathroom empty. I quickly went downstairs, panicked, and saw everyone sitting there while chatting. They stopped when they saw me coming downstairs, panicking.

"What happened, Taehyung?" asked Yoongi.

"JUNGKOOK?!?!?!?! HAS ANYBODY SEEN HIM?", I shouted, panicking.

"No, why? Where is he?", Minji asked, panicking.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, I'll ask all of you questions, and I'll find the traitor now myself. Kim Namjoon", my aura suddenly changed.

Everyone quickly looked at Namjoon, who was staring at me right in the eye.

I angrily looked at him while I slowly felt my demon side take over.

"Why did you come all of a sudden?", I asked with a deep voice.

"Because dad asked me to", he answered.

I looked at appa, and he nodded his head.

I then looked at Jin.

"Is it you? Because of your morning behavior, I have doubts about you?", I said, marching toward Jin.

"No, I won't do it after I see your devil side. I got angry because I can't tolerate spicy things, and I have anger issues", Jin said, backing away, scared.

I looked at him suspiciously but couldn't do anything because I didn't find any suspicious things in his mind.

I then looked at Yoongi.

"What were you doing in our room today alone with Kook?" And you also chose this place, so how can I be sure it's not you?", I asked, slowly losing my mind.

"Because I saw aunt looking a little tired, and then I saw her holding her head while sitting beside Jungkook when I came to see you, that's why I told her to go and rest. And about this place: I chose it because I saw a lot of ads from this place, and it was far from the human world; that's why", he said honestly.

I looked at my aunt for confirmation, and she nodded her head. I then looked at Yoongi but couldn't find anything suspicious in his mind either. I got mad and threw the table nearby at the wall, which caused it to break into pieces. With that, I angrily went out of the house.

Author's POV:

Everyone was looking at Taehyung in worry. Minji was crying badly, and her sister was hugging her while holding her own tears because they'd lost Jungkook again. They failed once again.

Taejinyoung looked at everyone and calmed down because he needed to be calm and professional. He can't do anything if he panics.

"Everyone, let's search for Jungkook everywhere. Search every corner of the world, but find Jungkook. I don't want history to repeat itself; I got it", Taejinyung ordered everyone.

Everyone nodded and went to search for Kook.

On the other side, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes but closed them again when he felt the throbbing pain in his head.

He slowly opened his eyes again when the pain subsided a little bit. There he saw the person sitting down, whom he trusted with all his heart. The same person that he called Hyung was staring at him while smirking disgustingly.

"Dear little Jungkookie, you're finally awake. How about we start our fun and send a few of your videos to your Taehyung because I know he'll be missing you", he said while holding an electric shock in his hands.

When Jungkook saw that, he started shouting and wiggling, trying to free himself, but couldn't do anything because he was chained up.

He looked at his father with hopeful eyes. He still had a little hope in his heart that he'd save him, but it broke to pieces when he saw him counting money while smiling widely.

He choked on his sobs when he saw that his father was doing the same thing that he had before. He knows he's finished. He knows that these few months were only like a dream for him.

He started sobbing and shouting in agony when he realized that his happiness was too small. He cried his heart out, knowing he might not be in his Taehyung's arms ever again.

The betrayer's lips found a smile when he saw Jungkook in that state. He found peace when he saw him crying like he did every night. He found peace, knowing Taehyung would go through the same pain.

He was about to give an electric shock to Jungkook, who was crying his heart out, but stopped suddenly when Jungkook stopped crying and became silent, "what happened, little doll? Did you accept your fate?".

"No, because he saw his fated mate come to save him, Jiminsii", came a little whisper in Jimin's ear, while Jimin felt his whole body freeze upon hearing the voice.