Chapter Twenty Three

Author's POV:

After finishing his work, he went towards his bedroom to cuddle his little mate.

When he opened the door, he saw a pouting little bunny sitting on the bed with a puppy and a bunny on his lap, glaring at each other.

"What is happening here, bub?", Taehyung asked, confused.

Jungkook turned his head towards the door when he heard Taehyung's voice.

He smiled widely, seeing Taehyung at the doorstep.

He put the two pets on the bed, who were still glaring at one another.

And then Jungkook went toward Taehyung shyly.

He hugged Tae, nuzzling his face against his strong chest.

"Nothing. When I woke up, I didn't see you, so I was going to panic, but eomma came and told me you have work and you'll come back. Then eomma asked the maid to bring Yeontan and Piku here so I could play with them. The only problem is that I don't know why, but since they've been here, they are glaring at each other", Jungkook pouted.

"Oh, ok, where is aunt then?", Taehyung asked.

"She had work, so she went a few minutes ago", Jungkook answered.

"Ok then. Do you have backpain?", Taehyung asked worriedly.

"No, why?", Jungkook asked, confused.

"I just thought that you would have back pain from yesterday", Taehyung asked while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

When Jungkook heard that, he turned bright red.

"Taetae", he whined while trying to push him away, but Taehyung picked him up, and with a flick of his fingers, he put the rabbit and dog in their respective rooms. Well, only the rabbit.

"Taetae, why did you do that? I was going to play with them", Jungkook started whining.

"They can wait, bun; you need a good massage", Taehyung said with a teasing voice.

With that, he gently placed Jungkook on his stomach, on the bed, and removed all of his clothes.

When Jungkook became all naked, he quickly started pulling the blanket to cover himself but stopped when he felt hot breath hitting his ear.

"Stop. I want to massage you. And it's not like I haven't seen you. I ate you from every angle yesterday", Taehyung said with a deep voice.

Jungkook whined softly in need when he felt his little junior slowly starting to get hard.

"No, baby. We won't be making love now. We did it a lot yesterday, and now I need to massage you", Taehyung said sternly.

"But it's not pai....", Jungkook whined.

"Shhh, let me do my work, my queen", Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded shyly and placed his face on the pillow, but moaned the next second when he felt Taehyung rubbing something on his hole.

"Hmm, what's that?", Jungkook asked.

"Pain cream. I know it's hurting, so I thought I should take matters into my hand", Taehyung said.

After that, Jungkook didn't say anything.

He suddenly arched his back when he felt Taehyung entering one of his fingers inside his hole and rubbing it across his warm walls.

He slowly removed his finger after a few minutes of massaging the insides of his hole, which caused Jungkook to bite back a moan.

Taehyung again pushed his finger full of cream inside Jungkook's hole.

Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore, so he started moaning loudly.

He held Taehyung's hand and started pushing, removing it, and pushing it again fast inside his hole.

"No, no, no bun. What did I say? No dirty work now", Taehyung said, teasing his baby.

"Please, please, hyungie, I can't take it anymore. I want you. Please help me", Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung with teary eyes and who was Taehyung to say no.

He turned Jungkook around and started taking off his clothes, and then

Let's give them privacy.

After their hot makeout session, both of them came downstairs for lunch because they had already missed breakfast while doing mhm mhm.

When Taehyung sat on the table with Jungkook on his lap, everyone started looking at them playfully.

Jungkook shyly chewed his food, which was being given by Taehyung, looking down at his lap because of the stares. And about Taehyung, well, he rolled his eyes at them.

Jungkook turned more red every time Taehyung gave him a loud smooch on his lips after every bite.

Everyone started cooing at him, which caused him to whine, turn his head around, and place it on Taehyung's neck, trying to hide himself. Taehyung smiled at his cute antics, and he also started eating himself.

"So Taehyung, as you both have finished your mating session, how about we get you both married and finish the ceremony of you becoming the king and Jungkook the queen on the same day", said Yeonji.

"You're not a king, Taetae", Jungkook asked, confusedly.

"No, bun, till now I'm not", Taehyung answered back.

"But you always call yourself a king", Jungkook asked while tilting his head.

That sudden cuteness was an attack on Taehyung's heart.

He started giving kisses on Jungkook's whole face, making Jungkook laugh out loudly, which gave Taehyung the need to hear it more.

After a few minutes, Taehyung stopped it and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Everyone was looking at this scene with fond eyes.

"Kook, this little brat isn't a king, but he likes to show off by calling himself a king", said Yeonji, to which Taehyung showed his tongue.

She shook her head and continued eating her food while mumbling, "Like father, like son".

"What did I do?", Taejinyung asked, feeling offended.

Yeonji looked at him, clearly showing the face 'don't make me tell them what you do', which caused Taejinyung to shut up immediately.

Everyone laughed at his defeat, which caused him to turn his face around and start sulking.

"So Taehyung and Jungkook, what do you say? Are you both ready for it?", asked Minji.

"Yeah, I can't wait to call him my little husband", Taehyung smiled while looking straight at Jungkook.

Jungkook also smiled and nodded his head, too.

Taejinyung suddenly got up on the table and shouted loudly, "WE HAVE A FUCKING WEDDING NEXT WEEK", which caused everyone to burst into laughter.

So, 2 more chapters are left, and I'm going to end it because I feel like it'll get boring. Hope you liked it. I don't know, I thought of unpublishing the book first cause I was not proud of myself and my work, I take the little mistakes to my heart, and that is my biggest flaw. But i kept it cause i think even if there would be one reader, but they might like the book so I didn't remove it. But I hope you guys liked the book till here.