Chapter Twenty Two

WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE AFTER I PUT🔥!!!!!!!

Author's Pov:

After everyone came home from Yoongi and Namjoon's funeral, they sat down quietly in the living room without saying anything. They were thinking about how their lives changed. They were thinking how their own family member betrayed them. They were thinking how they lost their loved ones in a single day. The people who were the most guilty were Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung was guilty because he remembered how he always treated Namjoon. He remembered how he kicked him out of their home without knowing what Namjoon could've gone through because of his jealousy and insecurity.

Jungkook was guilty and blamed himself because he thought that Namjoon died for saving him, and Yoongi also died because he took his mate away from him.

All the elders were slowly starting to go to their rooms. Taehyung got up, took Jungkook in his arms too, and looked at Hobi and Seokjin, signing them to stay here.

With that, Taehyung went to their room with his little bunny snuggling in his arms, deeply and deeply in thought.

Taehyung lay with Jungkook on the bed. He slowly put the string of his hair behind his ear, but Jungkook didn't even react because he was too caught up in his thoughts.

Taehyung sighed, got on top of Jungkook, and slowly started kissing Jungkook. Jungkook flinched because he was surprised by the sudden kiss but calmed down when he saw that it was Taehyung.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around Taehyung. He moaned when Taehyung pushed his tongue inside his cavern.

After a few minutes, Taehyung pulled away and connected both of their foreheads.

"What did I tell you before, huh?", Taehyung asked.

"Not to blame myself because Namjoonie hyung would get mad", Jungkook answered, looking down.

"And what are you doing?", Taehyung asked, crossing his arms.

"Blaming myself", with that, Jungkook burst into tears.

He freed the tears, which were too stubborn to stay.

"Would you think Namjoon would be happy, huh?", Taehyung asked softly, whipping away his tears.

"No", Jungkook hiccuped, sniffing cutely.

"Bun, if you were in Namjoon's place, wouldn't you do the same", Taehyung asked once again.

"I'll do it happily", Jungkook answered without delay.

"So did Namjoon. I was too late to realize it, but you were like a little brother to him. I was always stupid to think the eyes that were looking at you fondly weren't lusty. I was stupid to think that he'd take you away from me if I didn't send him out of your life. But still, with everything I did, he still saved you. I'll never forgive myself", Taehyung sighed while looking down.

"Don't think like that. Namjoonie hyung told me before how he's happy that I got a protective mate to always keep me safe, and he always loved and adored you as a younger brother too. You didn't hurt him. He said that he wouldn't be happy with a complete stranger in their house too", Jungkook said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"But still...", before Taehyung could finish his sentence, he was cut off.

"There's no buts", said Jungkook while whipping both his and Taehyung's tears.

Taehyung smiled softly at Jungkook and hugged him tighter.

"Make love to me", Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"What??", Taehyung asked, shocked.

"I want you to make love to me", Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung with hooded eyes.

"Bun, we can't", Taehyung tried to tell him.

"No, I want you to make love to me. I'm scared and insecure. What if we lose each other? I want to be yours before we ever lose each other. I want to be fully called yours. I want our love to become strong. I want us to be together by soul, too. I want to have a family with you. I want to have our symbol of love. I want to be fully mated with you. I want to be your mate in front of your people, too. I want the universe to show everyone that we're together", Jungkook said while kissing Taehyung.

When Taehyung heard that, he smiled while looking at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"Your request is my command, my queen", he said with a deep voice.

With that, they became one. Their mating bond was completed. The sky changed that night. There was a soft breeze in the happiness of them getting one. The moon and the sun got together that night in the same way as their bodies. Everyone cheered for their new Luna.