Radio Silence

Songs fitting for this chapter:

Cloudy June - FU In My Head

Dirty Thought's - Chloe Adams

Neon Mortis background music:   

SOPHIE - Shygirl [Clockwork Venus] 

Neon Haze - Circus Minimus

»»-------¤-------«« Estelle's Pov »»-------¤-------««

It had been two grueling months since my unexpected encounter with Fedorov. I proceeded to perform my duties as usual, though often clashing with customers for failing to follow the rules. Despite the monotony of my shift, I couldn't help but keep an eagle eye on the entrance every time I returned to the bar, hoping to once again lay eyes upon that smug face of hers. But no such luck.

Why am i disappointed?

I sigh, my emotions in turmoil. On one hand, I should be glad that she was gone; filled with joy at the prospect of a newfound freedom. But on the other, a part of me still aches at her departure. I feel an emptiness inside me, as if something was missing without her presence. It's a strange and confusing combination of feelings that leave me feeling utterly lost.

I'm suddenly and inexplicably drawn to the idea of her being near me. It's a crazy sensation, one that makes me want to launch myself out the window the moment it hit me. Madness, pure madness has taken hold of my heart and mind...and yet I welcomed it with open arms.

The lap dance scene lingers in my mind, an alluring and irresistible memory that refused to fade away. I longed for it, pined for it, desired it more with each passing day. Just thinking back to it made me feel something stir deep inside of me.

Fuck sake..I'm going mad.

I sigh deeply before i put down my serving platter on the counter of the bar.

I'm actually going insane. My bar for people is ON THE FLOOR. God Estelle have some self-respect!

I had one powerful orgasm from them and now it feels like they are the only person who can give me any sort of pleasure. I'm aroused at the thought of being with them, yet annoyed by such an addiction.

I hadn't received a single word from them for two months. Was the silence a sign of some kind? Had I done something wrong by not letting them have their way with me that night? Maybe it all had something to do with me. My brain kept running wild with endless possibilities, constantly trying to figure out why she had disappeared without a trace for this long. The uncertainty of the situation was killing me and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Estella!"

I hear my name being called and turn to see Micha walking towards me. As he extends his arm, I notice a card in his hand with golden numbers that immediately catch my attention. I knew it could be only one thing - the card from the private gig I had a few months ago.

Her card.

I try to remain composed when he tells me to return the card. I take it from him and release a heavy sigh, slightly upset for having received an unexpected reminder of what had happened not so long ago.

"Hey Micha, I'm not sure where to find them and they haven't been around here for two months." i say.

"Don't worry," Micha replies. "My business partner said that they're at his place right now." A glimmer of hope fills my eyes and i feel disgusted by it but i can't care less at the moment.