Chapter Three: Welcome Home

Just a fair warning: I'm sorry if this chapter kinda sucks, I am sick while writing this. And that really sucks for me, because my summer break literally just started. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! ;) 

----------------------------

Julie's POV

'I'm sorry.'

I ran down the dark hallway, not sure of where I was trying to go. There was nowhere I could go that he wouldn't follow.

That's how this works.

"Our little game." That's what he calls it.

He finds it fun. He wants me to run. He wants me to struggle.

He likes the chase. He likes a fight.

And I give it to him every time. Like the idiot I am.

"You can't keep running forever." I heard his voice echo down the hallway from his position at the stairs. He walked up them slowly, enjoying himself. Enjoying his game. "You have to give in sooner or later."

He was taunting me.

He knew who would win.

"Julie."

I flinched when I heard something slam onto the floor. It sounded as though glass had broken.

"Julieee."

I made a weird huffing sound as all the air was forcefully exiled from my body due to me slamming into a wall.

'Julie, baby, you can't fight this. You're only going to make it worse for yourself.' His voice was soothing, like he was talking to a wild animal.

Hell, he might be.

'No, please, I'm sorry. I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry.' I cried out, struggling against his hold. He wasn't letting me go.

'I won't do it again. Please, I'm sorry.' I choked on a sob as my nightmare slowly approached, a deceiving smile etched across the face I once used to love.

'Sweety, it won't be that bad. But you're never going to learn if you don't face the consequences of your actions.' he mocked as he crouched down in front of me.

"J.U.L.I.E.E.E.E.E.E."

I lurched forward, banging my forehead against something hard.

I groaned, as did whatever I hit.

I rolled to the side, trying to create distance before the person could retaliate. But unfortunately for me and my stupid habit of sleeping next to the edge of the bed, I rolled straight onto the oh-so-welcoming floor.

"Oh look what you did. I sent you in here to wake her up, not hurt her." A voice said from further away.

'Okay, what the actual fuck is going on.' I thought bitterly.

"Please watch your language. We don't want Justin to-" the dude was cut off by who I assumed to be Justin shouting-

"FUCK, FUCK, SHE SAID FUCK. SHE SAID FUCK."

"Yes, she said a no-no word, now stop repeating it or I'll wash your mouth out." The dude, who I could now see was standing by the door of my room, said in an exasperated voice.

'Wait, my room?'

This is not my room. I looked around, seeing that the walls were a brighter version of white. I know for a fact that my bed is on the other side of the room, tucked into a safe little corner, and I don't have a purple comforter.