Chapter Nineteen - Wtf?

I would like to start off by warning ya'll that this chapter switches POV's multiple times. I know some people don't like that, but I'll explain why at the end. 

Uncle Stefano's POV

I know when my children are hiding something from me, alright? I'm not an idiot, I know when they're trying to cover something. And right now, they are doing just that.

I walk into my bedroom where my beautiful wife is already laying on the bed. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky in life. I mean, I have an amazing wife, five... decent children, and loads of family by my side.

Sure, Juliana's side of the family I didn't get to see much, but that was his choice. He chose to create that rivet between us, and the children paid the price. I'm just grateful that I get to see Juliana now. I'm hoping that this will be the start to opening up a relationship. But; baby steps.

Crawling into the bed, I press a kiss to Stephanie's lips and lay down next to her sitting form. I watched her as she pretended to read her book. She hadn't actually flipped the page since I had gone into the bathroom. Something else was on her mind.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She looked down at me as she asked this and I smirked at her.

"Oh mi amore, I sure hope so." I rolled to press my lips against her bare thigh, never more grateful about her habit of sleeping without pants.

"Oh get off, you pervert. That's not what I meant." I could hear the amusement in her voice as she shoved my head away from her.

What can I say? A man's gotta try.

"I was trying to ask if you noticed what was going on with Hunter and Elliot this evening. They've been acting weird ever since we got back." Oh right, the little monsters.

"Honey." I groaned as I moved to sit up next to her. "I really don't care." She shot me a dirty look and I held my hands up in surrender. "Well? I don't. I'm sure that whatever they did can't be that bad. Hell, they were only together one afternoon, it's not like they performed a jail break in that time." Stephanie sighed, closing her book.

"I know, it's just... I don't like it when they keep things from us. It makes me worry. You know how much we've been through these past couple of years."

"I know honey, but trust me, they're fine. Now back to my idea-" I was cut off by the sound of doors slamming and yells for help. I heard Elijah's name being called, and high pitched screaming that could only be coming from Justin.

Neither one of us hesitates. Guns are drawn as we rush towards the door. I keep my gun at a ready position as I swivel around the entryway to the hallway, ready for any threat that could be awaiting us.

We're not the only ones with this same reaction. My papa, mama, my oldest Massimo, and my brother Lorenzo all had the same idea. The pounding of footsteps coming from the stairway suggests that my other nieces and nephews are on their way up as well.

Then we get to the source of the commotion, Elliot's room. By then almost everyone is in there, so it's hard to identify what is the initial cause of the panic. And then we see it. Juliana is lying on the bed in nothing but her sports bra and a pair of shorts. The room smells of vomit, and Juliana is currently seizing.

Elijah has her in a recovery position, lying on her side facing away from us. He looks up when we enter, finishing directing Hunter to drag a screaming Justin out of the room.