#⁴

ESSENCE SOULREYES HOUSEHOLD 🌐5:11PM

ESSENCE SOUL
REYES HOUSEHOLD 🌐
5:11PM

You were sitting at the dining table eating the noodles ethan made you, he was sitting next to you with eyebags under his eyes as his back crouched.

He had his arms rested on the table as he waited for you to finish eating, he didn't want you to be alone or away from him just in case you needed something.

He was up all night with you before any of this which is why he looked so restless, he knows your stressed carrying the baby so he told you he would do the best he could for you.

"Yo notti!",david walked over to the dining table,"Whaddup?",he asked,"You tryna smoke?",david asked. Ethan glanced over at you and sighed,"Yeah, give me a minute doe igh?"

"Fasho.",david nodded then walked back into his room.

"Igh ma, come on it's time to take a nap.",he helped you up and you stared at him confused,"Ethan– I can take care of myself, go ahead and go smoke. I'll be fine.",you assured him.

He budged in then nodded slowly, you pecked his lips then went to his room.

ETHAN REYES
REYES HOUSEHOLD 🌐
5:18PM

" Better without you just me and my chrome, I'm like baby just leave me alone. "

"Worda, wordaaa!!",david sang as he took a drag from the blunt,"You make no sense nigga.",ethan pursed his lips then took the blunt from him taking a long drag as his cheeks puffed up.

He finally pulled from the rolled up blunt then blew out the smoke, david took the blunt back and continued watching the video that was on his tv.

"Oh, noti wanna do anotha video, you down?",david asked, ethan paused for a moment then sighed,"Depending what time."

"He said like in a hour, so like at six. That's good?",he asked and ethan nodded,"That's ight, I'ma jus ask melz to wa– you can't jus take her with us?",david cut off ethan with a confused look.