#¹⁵

ESSENCE SOULHOSPITAL🌀4:20PM

ESSENCE SOUL
HOSPITAL🌀
4:20PM

Y

our attention went over to the door that opened revealing ethan walking in holding ermias with darrian following along with jabari in his hands and david walked in with an angry face.

"What's wrong with you bubs?",you pouted your lip as he walked over to the hospital bed with balled up fist, you cupped his cheeks making his face soften,"He made me sit in the backseat with the babies again.",he gritted through his teeth making you laugh.

"Aw bubby, you want a hug?",you cooed and he nodded embracing you in his arms and you returned the hug gladly with a huge smile.

You both pulled away from each other then david stayed by your side resting his cheek on your head with his arm on top of you,"How you feelin my heart?",ethan asked kissing your cheek,"I feel ight.",you mumbled.

"What happened?",he asked then you tensed up,"I got jumped..",you mumbled and ethan furrowed his eyebrows,"You see they faces, was they opps?",he asked.

"I didn't see their faces..they had ski mask on and shii.",you side eyed away but darrian was staring at you knowing you were lying, he was reading you.

You glanced over at darrian knowing that look he had on his face making you feel scared that you had to confess to him alone, would he tell the two brothers?

"Ay I gotta talk to ha alone real quick, jus real quick.",darrian explained then ethan side eyed darrian before walking out with david.

"What happen?",darrian asked while rocking jabari,"It was my mom again, she started hitting me.",you mumbled staring down at your lap.

"Why can't you jus tell the truth?",he asked cocking his eyebrow,"Cause..you know how they gon react d.",you frowned,"True, true..but why you gon lie to the nigga who watched you and supported you while you was givin birth my heart?",he frowned.

"And they gon react worse when they find out you was lyin.",darrian furrowed his eyebrows,"How they gon find out? I'll jus keep it a secret.",you shrugged as darrian pursed his lips,"Igh, that's on you my heart..that's on you.",he shook his head then called out for the two to come back in and they did.

"My fault y'all, I jus needed to talk to ha bout some advice.",darrian mumbled, ethan smacked his teeth,"Why can't you get advice from us my heart? We good advice givers.",he asked and david nodded.

"No y'all ain't, you told me to get ice for a long car ride and I had to go pee after eating all of it, ethan you told me bring fruit and snacks then I had diarrhea for days.",you furrowed your eyebrows,"Well nobody told you to eat it all!",david rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

Ethan shrugged it off then put ermias's custom designed pacifier in his mouth,"So..did anyone plan to get custody of you?",ethan asked then you tensed up remembering no one volunteered.