#¹⁸

ETHAN REYES?????🌀?:??

ETHAN REYES
?????🌀
?:??

Ethan woke up to you calling out his name, he sat up looking around noticing he was in some kind of void but he was sitting on the hospital bed.

He slowly stood up from the bed unhooking the plasma bag from his skin hissing from pain then shook it off looking back over at you who was holding ermias and jabari.

"Essence, where the fuck are we?",he asked walking over to you but each step he took you always moved back or was he moving back more?

"Essence..why can't I get to you?",he frowned as you had a sad look on your face,"Ethan.",you mumbled then he started to run after you but each time you got farther.

"Essence!!",his eyes swelled up with tears as he finally reached you holding out his hand reaching out for you, you tried to take his hand but couldn't since you were holding the boys.

"It's too late.",you shook your head as your face started to melt making ethan step backwards,"What the hell..?",he watched you melt to the ground, ermias and jabari melted as well making him grow even more confused.

He looked around then he was tripped by vines with thorns wrapping around his ankles, he screamed from pain as he felt the thorns wound his skin.

"Essence!!! Dd!!!",ethan screamed as he cried,"Dot!!!",he started to sob then he was yanked away by the vines. He tried to hold on to something but there was nothing.

He turned on his bag continuingly being dragged as he reached down trying to untie the vines but the thorns would always pick and get stuck in his hands and palms.

"ESSENCE!!",ethan yelled as he sobbed harder,"It's too late.",he heard a faint voice,"I wanna see my family!! I wanna go! I don't wanna die please!! She needs me!",ethan begged as he shook his head.

"It's too late.",more faint voices whispered all around him causing him to cover his ears as he felt his blood boiling, he wanted to go home. He wanted to see reality.

The faint whispers wouldn't stop, it was driving him mad. The vines unreleased his ankles then dragged away, he examined his bloody ankles as he left his hands on his ears.

The faint whispers finally stopped then he slowly uncovered his ears with his trembling hands, his breathing turned shaky as he exhaled.

He examined where he was but there was nothing but pitch black, he could see himself clearly but nothing in his view.

"Am I dead?",he asked confused as he wiped his tears with a sniffle,"No, wake up.",he heard a whisper,"I can't wake up!",he started to sob breaking down all over again.

"Wake UP!",the voice got louder,"I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't!!",he yelled as he laid down curling into a ball hugging his knees sobbing.

"Wake up.",voices repeated,"Leave me the fuck alone!",he yelled as he covered his ears.