#¹⁶

ESSENCE SOULBENNETT HOUSEHOLD🌀11:49AM

ESSENCE SOUL
BENNETT HOUSEHOLD🌀
11:49AM

It's been two weeks since you settled in with dayvon, your brother. Yesterday ermias and jabari had finally turned a month old which was exciting to you.

You were currently listening to 'heart 4 sale' by rod wave on the roku tv in your room with jabari sleeping on your lap while you were on your phone.

Von barged in looking at the tv then at you,"Why you listenin to this fat ass nigga?",he asked making you scoff,"You mad ian listenin to yo music?– And he's big boned not fat.",you rolled your eyes.

"That nigga broke a stage hush up.",von crossed his arms,"That's only cause he had like fifteen people following beside or behind him so it ain't really his fault plus that stage was hollow as fuck.",you pursed your lips.

"He still fell through, still means he's fat as fuck and it's his fault.",he shrugged licking his top row teeth, you grabbed the remote then changed to your king von playlist.

"Oooh I see, I got my own playlist. Ight.",he smirked making you roll your eyes,"Ight lil sis, hand ova my nephew.",he walked over holding out his arms.

"That's all you came for?",you asked and he nodded then did the grab movement with his hands, you picked up jabari then handed him to von.

"Light skin ass baby..",he mumbled then walked off with jabari leaving the door wide open,"Shut the door!!",you yelled then he came back and closed the door furrowing his eyebrows.

"Annoyin ass..",you mumbled then went back to scrolling on instagram, you stopped at ethans post then you double tapped it and commented,'😍😍'

You favorited it then went back to scrolling until you got a text from ethan making you smile as you tapped on it.

my world🔒🌎.
wsp wit cha ma

babymama🍼👅
nun really, hows mias doing 🥹🥹

my world🔒🌎.
he doin gud wht abt jah?

babymama🍼👅
he's with my brother..😭

my world🔒🌎.
i hope he dnt manhandle my damn child

babymama🍼👅
he would if I wasn't the mother

my world🔒🌎.
nahh thas crazy 😂😂
He can't have my baby go take jah back!!