#¹³

ESSENCE SOULREYES HOUSEHOLD🌀4:08PM

ESSENCE SOUL
REYES HOUSEHOLD🌀
4:08PM

"TURN ME UP IM TRYNA FUCK, POINT ME TO THE SLUTSSS!",you yelled as you started to twerk on kailani bending down as she placed her hands on your sides leading you and hyping you.

"That's my wifey da fuck?!",ethan passed the blunt to desmine then got up pushing kailani out the way taking her spot, he started catching it licking his bottom lip.

You looked behind seeing ethan making you laugh,"OOH HE BRICKED!!",david pointed out screaming,"YEEOOOOOOO!!",desmine screamed and darrian was screaming as well.

Ethan bit his bottom lip sucking it in as he started to jokingly hump you,"IM CRYINNNNNNN!!",kailani bursted out laughing gasping for air,"YOOOOO HES HORNY!!",david screamed shaking desmine and darrian.

You stood up correctly laughing while ethan backed up laughing as well,"Uht uht, protect ha, he gon have to stroke that shit off!!",darrian yanked you over by your arm then all of them started to huddle on you except for ethan.

Ethan smacked his teeth,"Ight I'ma do it in front of y'all.",he joked and david gagged,"Oh hell no come on y'all.",david gagged again.

Everyone rushed out the room as ethan laughed following behind everybody,"Y'all I was jus jokin come backkk.",he smirked.

You all smashed into the hall trying to get back into the room,"Dayum big ass border!",ethan ran back into the room as you all followed behind.

"AY Y'ALL RECORD!",you yelled then everyone started recording making ethan confused, you bent ethan down behind him then started humping him making up stand up quickly turning around backing up,"You gay as fuck bro!",he furrowed his eyebrows before lifting you up slamming you onto the bed making you laugh.

"I GOT IT!",desmine yelled as he laughed,"POST IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!",you continued to laugh as ethan started to tickle you,"If one of y'all post it..she gon die.",ethan held you by wrapping an arm around your waist breathing heavily.

"Let ha go bro, we won't post it.",darrian held up his hands in surrender,"Delete all of it bro.",ethan furrowed his eyebrows,"Let ha go first.",david budded in.

"You know what, come on essence.",ethan smirked evilly as you squirmed in his grasp,"YALL–",you started to scream and laugh as he started to tickle you.

Ethan was met with a hard hit across his face knowing it was a pillow, ethan dropped you then grabbed a pillow smacking david with it.

Everyone started to gang up on ethan hitting him until he fell onto the floor in the corner holding his arms up blocking in defense, you joined in and started hitting him with a pillow as well.