#⁶

ESSENCE SOULREYES HOUSEHOLD🌐6:41PM

ESSENCE SOUL
REYES HOUSEHOLD🌐
6:41PM

"Mehkai? Moses? Mazzi?..",ethan raised his eyebrow, you wanted names that started with M so ethan continued to rant about names that started with the letter M.

"First, why are you only saying boy names? I want a girl.",you furrowed your eyebrows and he sighed. "Monique? I don't know es.",ethan frowned.

"Mikayla, mimi, myra, maliah, mia?",his leg bounced up and down as he thought,"Those are cute I guess..",you side eyed away.

"Why don't you at least help?",ethan asked with an attitude,"Why you givin me an attitude fo?",you asked furrowing your eyebrows. "Cause I have a reason to! All you did was jus drag me around ever since you told me you were pregnant!",ethan yelled.

"Because your the babies father? Your gonna be the man to protect me and the baby!",you shrugged. "I'm not the only one who can protect, what if I'm not there. Who's gonna protect yopu and the baby?",ethan asked.

"So your gonna leave me?",you asked and he smacked his teeth,"No!- bro, chill your ass you bein mad weird and shady. I've been tryna help this whole time but you jus stressin me forreal.",ethan rubbed his face stressfully.

You smacked your teeth then adjusted yourself on ethans bed,"Face it essence, the world doesn't revolve around you..give a chance to take care of me too? We're young.",ethan frowned and you stared at him for a moment then nodded slowlu.

He was right anyway, ever since you told him you've been tiring him all the time. Waking him up in the middle of the night, asking him to make you food. Making him stay away from his friends once in a while.

You know it's his job to but he's fifteen, he needs to live more. The crazy thing is, you have to wake him up in the middle of the night, he always used to stay up until six in the morning but now he's just too tired to even party.

"Now..the names.",he rubbed his eye then stared down at the floor thinking,"Maui?",you raised your eyebrow,"Did you really think of a disney characters name.",ethan furrowed his eyebrows and you nodded.

"Jabari?...Ami?",ethan frowned,"If it's a girl..we can do mariana and if it's a boy we can do- ermias.",you and ethan said the name at the same time.

You both smiled at the coincidence,"I'm gonna take a nap..if you need me jus wake me up ight?",ethan rubbed your thigh and you nodded.

You got up then sat on his gaming chair turning on the ps5 grabbing the black remote. You pulled on the headset then went to 2K and started to play.

 You pulled on the headset then went to 2K and started to play