Jealousy

"Wow," I breathed out, looking at my girlfriend standing at my front door in a tine black off-the-shoulder dress, "you look ... wow."

She giggled and walked into the house, placing her hands on my chest, "you look pretty decent too," she smirked, looking at my dark green mini dress.

"Mhm, I can't wait to take this dress off you later," I smiled, leaning down to kiss her lips softly.

She smiled against my lips and kissed me back, holding me close by my hips. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, but she pulled away, leaving a peck behind.

"Natalie is on her way; do you have any vodka?" she asked.

I nodded and led her towards the kitchen, "cocktail or shot?"

"Shot," she answered quickly, "I'm really nervous about tonight, I need a shot."

I giggled and handed her a shot glass before pouring myself one, "to me and you."

"To me, you and trying something new," she smirked, throwing her head back.

I felt the liquid burn down my throat and settle uncomfortably in my stomach, "that's disgusting," I laughed.

She hummed in agreement when the doorbell rang, "okay, fuck, that's her... oh my god are we really doing this?"

"We can stop at any time," I reminded her.

"Go get the door, I'm going to do another shot," she said, pouring the liquid into the glass.

I giggled as I walked to the front door, opening it before I could process what I was doing. I was met with a ginger who looked much prettier than the picture Lizzie had shown me. Her hair was pin straight and sat just above her shoulders. With a black cocktail dress and a bottle of wine in hand, she looked fucking amazing. Nothing compared to Lizzie but still very very hot.

"You must be Natalie?" I smiled, letting her in.

"Please call me Nat, only work call me Natalie," she laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"My- our daughters called Nat so I'm going to stick with Natalie if that's okay," I asked.

"Daughter? Um- of course babe," she smiled, walking towards the kitchen where Lizzie had just taken another shot.

"Daughter?" she asked Lizzie.

"Yeah," Lizzie laughed awkwardly, "Natasha Lyn ... she'll be five this year."

"FIVE? Why am I only now finding out about this?" she asked, looking between Lizzie and me.

"I can't believe I haven't mentioned her," Lizzie said as I wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing the side of her head.

"What other best friend do you have?" she smirked.

"That is so rude," Lizzie giggled, leaning into my touch.

"She's hot," Natalie said to Lizzie, loud enough for me to hear.

"She is," Lizzie smiled, looking up to me.

"Lucky bitch," Natalie smirked, "are we ready to go?"

We both nodded. I gave Lizzie a little wink and grabbed my bag.

"Have you got everything baby?" I asked her.

She nodded with a sweet smile. I could tell she was really anxious. The whole ride to the club she was shaking and playing with the rings around my fingers.

"We don't have to," I whispered to her as Natalie started talking to the taxi driver.

"I want to," she replied, looking at me, "I just need some more alcohol and maybe a preview?"