It's Kemo-Kemo!

Shana's P.O.V

The monster's roar echoes around the forest. "It's headin' right for ya, Natsu!" I warned the Dragon Slayer as I ran in his direction. 

"Sweet! Leave him to me!" Natsu told me. 

The monster roar's again being blocked by the Fire Dragon Slayer.  I did a surprise kick behind its back sending him toward Natsu. He chuckles doing a fire punch at the creature. 

"What's your rush, big guy? Hang out'n play." Natsu smirks. 

"Those scales are like a suit of armor, except they're tougher. Might take more than your fist to break through them." Happy said. 

Natsu glances back toward the blue cat. "You the expert on breakin' stuff now?" 

"Stand down, boys, and let Shana handle this one," Lucy told them. 

I eyed her. "Why do I have to?" I question her. 

She gives me thumbs up. "This is what your Nietono No Shana is born to do!" 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I knew that." I pulled out my night cape and summon the Nietono No Shana. 

"Let's slice and dice this thing, Alastor!" I shout swinging my sword at the lizard creature. 

"Just try not to end up breaking your sword." He told me. 

"Tag me in, will ya? Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I moved back so Natsu could do his attack. 

Lucy gets the fallen scales of the lizard. "Nice work you two." She comments. 

"All right! Monster exterminated!" Natsu cheers. 

"They didn't tell us to exterminate the poor guy. They just said that we should take a few scales." Happy said feeling sorry for the creature. 

I made the Nietono No Shana disappear.  "I guess we overdid it." 

Natsu laughs. "Whatever!" 

"'Kay. Let's get back to town and deliver---" Lucy was interrupted when there was a sudden rumble. 

"What the hell is that?" I asked feeling a little uneasy. 

"An earthquake?" Lucy questioned. 

Then a strange shadow loom over us. It made the hairs on Kilala's fur stand up. 

"Heads up, Natsu!" Happy warned the Dragon Slayer that something was coming down on him. 

Natsu didn't have time to react when something landed on his face. 

Lucy, Happy, and I yelp in surprise. "Whoa, is that thing what I think it is?" Happy asked. 

Natsu grunts taking whatever fell on his face off. "A giant sky egg!" He smirked. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBbKdFtdZGXSxa3TIHIlSx8sEIE49-2j/view?usp=sharing

Gray, Erza, Lucy, Kilala, and I stood in front of Natsu's place in worried. 

"It's been ten days?" Erza asked wondering why the Dragon Slayer hasn't left his house. It had something to do with that stupid egg he found in our mission last week. He better not think it's a Dragon's egg. 

"They haven't left that damn house since then. He said something about warming it up." I told Erza everything that happened. 

Oh yeah, I figured out how to hide my big belly from everyone... Genjutsu!! Yup, it's hard for someone that doesn't know ninjutsu to break it so, yeah I mix that in with a little bit of Chakra to hide my appearance like how my mom does it to keep herself young. I can also still fight with this particular forbidden spell Prolyusica thought me. It's that if I'm stabbed in the stomach it won't hurt the actual baby. Which is good cause, I can't stand being on the sidelines.