The Third Seal

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Kilala, and I are following Brandish who's going to try to negotiate with August, the Wizard King. Gramps made it clear that I was not allowed to cast Tenpa Josai all thanks to freaking Natsu. The whole time there it was awkward between us. 

"The August I know is kind and warmhearted, and I believe he's the most reasonable member of the 12. However, he's also quite loyal. His support for the emperor will be hard to sway." Brandish said. 

"So how are you gonna get past that major sticking point?" Lucy questions knowing it's going to be hard to change his mind. 

"No idea," Brandish said simply bluntly. 

Lucy yelps. 

I sigh getting annoyed. "Would you quit following us, already? Ya can't hide from my Judgement spell." I mentioned to Mest who was hiding behind a tree. 

Lucy gasped unaware he was following us. "What do you expect? I can't believe you'd put all your trust in this girl." He spats. 

"Just get over it. It's not like she's a bad person." Natsu deadpanned. 

Mest groans. "But did you have to take off her Magic Sealstone? She's still our prisoner, ya know!" 

"Don't worry about the details, man!" Natsu brushed him off. 

"Natsu, is there anything going on inside that spiky head of yours?" Mest yells in his face. "Haven't you taught him anything, Shana?" He goes pale when he sees my zombie-like expression. 

"I don't think now is the best time to piss her off," Alastor warns. 

Natsu glances over at me as I turn around. Lucy frowns noticing my whole deminer has changed. "It's fine. You already know I'm not going to cast Tenpa Josia. I just thought it would've been easy for me to..." I stopped knowing Natsu already knew what I was feeling. 

"Shana..." He mutters feeling guilty. 

"Are we really gonna walk all the way there?" Brandish questions getting tired of walking. 

"I'm not gettin' in a vehicle!" Natsu shouts. With that, we can agree on something. 

"And I can only carry one person at a time." Happy mentions. 

"Well, I can carry one and Kilala can only with three," I said. I could with more if I summed more shadow clones but I wasn't in the mood for that. 

"I know what we can do." Brandish snapped her fingers. 

Everyone screamed when Happy grew into a giant. "Seems like we can ride him now." Brandish suddenly hugs the blue cat. "So jump on his big ball of fluff."

"Is she making a cutesy face?" Lucy asked dumbfounded. 

"Whoa! Hey, lady, can you make me big, too?" Natsu asked wanting to big too. 

I yelped when Happy picked me up. "Oh, wow! This rules! I feel so freakin' cool right now, you guys!" 

"Yeah, man! That's totally cool!" Natsu says amazed.

"Happy, put me down now!" I yelled being dangled in the air. 

Opening:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHXWd5ebnAu-wgI1IifNLob_3rzc-t69/view

"Bein' huge is pretty awesome, huh?" Natsu laughed his head off once we rode on giant Happy to get to August faster. Though, Brandish made Natsu have a big ass head.