Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess PT 2 Final

Shana's P.O.V

And so after Gramps gave us our blessing to go safe Eclair, everyone that was picked to go rode on the train to head over to Veronica. Thanks o Wendy, Natsu and I didn't have our motion sickness. The whole ride we were discussing a plan to take back Eclair and to stop the Phoenix stones from merging. 

"Tell me, who goes there?! The gate's closed for the night!" One of the guards guarding the gates shouts spotting our movements. 

"We're Fairy Tail, and we say it's open!" Gray and I charge to bust open the gates. 

"Ya better get out of our way!" Natsu attacked after us. 

"Once we're beyond this gate, our mission is to find Eclair and bring her to safety!" Erza reminded us which was more like a warning. 

"Let's do it!" Natsu cheers busting down another gate. 

Natsu, Happy, and Momon flew off ahead of us only to be stopped by Dist. Over with Erza, she had her own battle with the chick that can Requip as well. 

Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Kilala, and Lily ran through town to save Eclair. But they got stopped when some other wizards appeared. "I was hoping that we could fool the guards so that they'd think we were just a couple of girls with their cats. But it looks like they're from the Carbuncle guild." Lily said transforming along with Kilala. 

"You scared?" He glanced down at the Sky Dragon Slayer. 

"No, sir, I'm actually not scared at all...We're trying to help someone here tonight, you know? So we gotta be brave." Wendy said confidently causing Lily to smile proudly. 

"Wendy and I will handle this group here. Kilala, you take Lucy on ahead." Lily orders. 

Kilala nods swooping Lucy, onto her back. "I owe ya one." Lucy nods grabbing onto Kilala's fur.

"Let's go!" Lily and Wendy made a path so Lucy and Kilala can make their way through. 

------------

Gray and I teamed up along with Juvia to do our part. I gasped my nose caught a familiar scent. I notice that Juvia was daydreaming again. 

I groan. "Move it!" I pushed her out of the way when cannon fire attacked us. 

"Shana, you okay?" Gray asked kneeling beside me. Gray narrowed his eyes at the man before that attacked our guildhall. "You...!" 

"Hey, pretty boy! Ya can't get enough, can ya?!" The orange-haired guy smirked. 

Juvia shrieked. "If you think Gray would ever fall in love with a meathead like you, you'd better be ready to answer to me first! You'll never come between us!" She pointed a figure at him. 

Gray and I deadpanned at her craziness. "Simmer down!" Gray warned her. 

Juvia's eyes widen. "Wait! What in the world would possess you to take your clothes off in front of that man?!" 

I turn over to the larger guy. "Do mind taking out her first?" I asked getting annoyed by the water mage. He'd be doing me a favor.

"Looks like you got a crowd watching," Alastor warned me. 

I glanced around seeing people poking out their heads out from their windows. "Oh great." I groan. 

The guy laughs firing more gunfire. Gray blocked it using his ice shield. The civilians panicked and went inside.