5

Olivia's POV

I had just come down from the best orgasm I've probably ever had and I was already on all fours. Alex had flipped me around before I could even fully open my eyes.

I tried not to buckle, completely drunk on pleasure. I could feel him hovering behind me. His bare cock pressing against my behind. I dared to turn my head, and watch as he rolled a condom on...only, his dick was big, really really big. I bit my lip, the anticipation of it too much to bare.

I turned my head back, counting my fingers to try and pass time without losing my mind in this man.

A sharp sting came on my ass from a slap he'd given me. I yelped, the sting only making me wetter. He leaned forward his head just above mine, I could feel his chest against my back.

"You're fucking perfect" Alex said, and my heart skipped a beat.

With one deep stroke he was in, and I arched my back, his hands on my hips holding me up. Alex grunted, his voice deep and hot as hell. I felt so stretched, he was huge.

"Alex, I cant it's too much" I whined, breathlessly.

"You can baby, open up for me Olivia" he soothed.

I relaxed further, and his strokes found a rythm, the pain vanished, leaving an endless sea of pleasure.

Each orgasm topped the previous one, and he fucked my lights out.

———

I opened my eyes, immediately squinting from the soft sunlight beaming into the room.

I looked at my pillow, only to see it wasn't a pillow, but a CHEST. What the fuck. I looked up and saw Alex sleeping, his hair completely disheveled and his lips swollen pink. Flashbacks hit me; how I tugged on that hair, kissed those lips so desperately and deliberately asked this man to fuck me. Holy crap I'm so stupid.

I got up as carefully and softly as I could, I got off the bed and as soon as I did, my hand came up to cover my mouth. I'm surprised I'm still standing..walking might be a mission for the next few hours. I internally groaned , not bothering with my dress I grabbed it from his bathroom, along with his shirt which I slipped on. I clutched my purse in my hand, my dress and shoes in the other, looking back at his gorgeous apartment one last time, I slipped out and I vowed in my head to leave last night and all the feelings it came with , right here. Right now.

———

Impossible. It was freaking impossible, memories drowned me, things I'd said, things HE said...ugh, I would cringe and get aroused all over again like some messed up cycle.

My Sunday passed painfully slow, knowing I had work tomorrow.

At the end of the day I hung up his shirt and tucked it into the back of my closet hopefully I'll forget.

2 weeks later

———

Alex's POV

A fucking note... the woman who single handedly gave me the best sex I'd ever had, the one who turned me on just by smiling. She's infatuating, and this is probably not going to end well, but I need more. I need to know her, her favorite song, which fruits she likes and which ones she doesn't, the way her curls look when they haven't been tamed for days... something just draws me closer.

"Thank you for dancing with me Alex, it's a memory I'll never forget. You're a great guy. I wish only the best for your future x

-Liv"

Who even writes a note let alone one like that when your leaving your hookups place.

"Mr Crew?" Janice, my secretary , said. She had a look of concern, as she handed me the iPad to review my schedule.

"Move my meeting with Margin Marketing to Wednesday 11am, I'm not in the mood for tomorrow" i grunted, leaning back in my chair. I allowed my brain to wander from the constant stresses of work and ponder about that woman.

"Alright sir, I'm off to get your lunch"
She said, turning to leave.

"Janice" I said, not really knowing if this would be of any help but wanting to know so I could let it go.

"Does a woman tell you she'll never forget a moment with you , sleep with you then bid you farewell completely?" I said.

Janice stopped, her face looking slightly embarrassed. "I don't mean to assume, but that sounds like a habit. If it truly was important she'd do anything to stay, but maybe it was just another guy to her long list" she said, her words awkward and slow.

I clenched my jaw, rubbing a hand over my face...her long list? Jesus.

"Thanks Janice" I bidded her, allowing her to escape this awkward situation.

Before I could spend another minute thinking about it, my phone rang. I picked it up, immediately indulging back into real matters.

———

Olivia's POV

Stressed was an understatement. My boss recently informed me that the meeting I had prepared for so perfectly had been moved to Wednesday at 11am.

I groaned, slumping in my office chair.

It had been 2 great weeks of my first start and even though I wasn't very high up, market management truly did entice me.

I let out a deep breath, so what if my first presentation got postponed by a day , it's all okay. I was truly looking forward to getting it over with and celebrating with a glass of champagne with my new colleague Emma.

Editing my speech one last time, I left it, vowing not to think about it until tomorrow. I barely continued with other work when Emma and Jeremy walked in, "let's grab lunch"

I smiled , Emma's suggestion immediately lightening my mood. Honestly just her presence, I've known her a few weeks and I swear she always looks perfect and glowy. "Sure" I said, turning off my monitor and leaving with them.

💌hope you're enjoying it! until next time