𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞...

"Beat it, beat her up Amulet you can just do it'', I heard it all over the ground yelling people seeing me and waiting for the last moment and the commentator

"As Amulet and Cindy is again on the same level they have the chance to fall or maybe they have strong thinking in their minds but who would win the race of this last skating match of sports week''.

My speed is always good enough to beat my competitor but this time speed didn't gonna work it's her move on which my eyes were on. Things didn't work as if you lose control being happy for no reason they work when your goal is to kill the enemy. Hey! Stop are you thinking that I am going to kill her obviously not dude it's me who's giving her the chance to live "10 seconds are left start the countdown''

gosh I slowed my pace not because I became tired but because I have my own will as Cindy has a glance at me "Hey Amulet don't you gonna accept your fate to lose" as she said it she forgot the move on which she was on and for people like me it's the show time I began to be at my highest speed and left her behind me thinking what happened

 "And what did she win? Did she win? "And Amulet Conner takes the lead, winning the skating competition once again!"

I know you would have guessed him the commentator again I won again I felt the joy of course who would not after seeing their enemy lose but its pity I felt pity for Cindy but that's not mistake of mine she could have won it when I stopped but she the rabbit let the turtle win.

"Amulet dude what just happened why it is always you're the winner sometimes I got jealous because no one has been ever made to stop you from what the freak you are''.

"Ouch that hurts when your best friend is annoyingly disturbing you having an emotional conversation without having mood swings ....Hey where does it come from are you again watching crimes through loved ones so that's why your mind is out" I said while a guessing smile on my face

"Of course not well I think you should be careful while talking to your boss" Lizzie nodded.

"Again it's another ouch!! And who's my boss" I whisper

"Me bro" Lizzie yelled.

"Oh I see than its better to jump off the roof top will it hurt? Maybe.....not right?"

I said just then the school bell rung yes it's the time to go home from the school 

"See we should go now but a thing I want you to call me at 6 to discuss about the homework"

I was in a hurry because it's late and I left. Along the way home Noah gives me good company but I get bored as younger brothers always talk about the lovely day they had and I really don't have interest and we are home as mom opened the door "mom you know what! She won again the skating competition"

"Good work Amulet" mom replied.

But I really don't felt the way she was trying to appreciate me "thanks mom".

As for the first thing is that I really had a simple and decided life and everything happens just for the reasons. Since I've been admitted to the school I've been the teachers favorite and the one which students consider as a leader I have it all but sometimes all doesn't meant to be all it lacks something and in my life that lack was love I never felt being loved I don't know why but it was the only truth I know from myself well I also don't have the people who can love me just as I want them because no one is the way I am but I don't know why and whenever I think to find the reason I failed. I had day dreams or thinking that I met someone a lady who calls herself that she's the one who can teach me how to think she was my figment Ms. Lowen had always helped me whenever she comes to my thoughts............

"Amulet listen"

"Yes mom what is it?"

"It's your friend again calling me on my phone don't you meet them at school"

"I meet them but mom we had group homework to do so that's why she called"

I clarified but I knew that will not work on her.

"Stop giving me excuses I hate when they call even can I spend some time with my own phone every time either your messages or calls bother me a lot now take the phone you have 5 minutes do your homework and tell each and every one of your friend not to call you beside for any particular reason Understood"

"Yes mom" I answered while picking up the call.

"Hey Amulet are you really insane I've called you a hundred times but were you paralyzed or something not a single respond"

"Look I know but I am sorry this phone isn't my property so you know what it is right".

"Ahhh it's your mom right ok fine I know you're a mountain of miseries who doesn't even have a phone.

"Excuse me I know I don't have a phone but the truth is I answer even you think I became paralyzed but you never respond back when I call so can I ask were you dead or something" and we both chuckled

"So did you collected the information teacher told us to

"Yes" I answered

"Amulet do you know what tomorrow when we'll

Go to school so our classes will be merged all the boys and girls will be studying together from tomorrow the teacher told us when you were not in class and we were all shocked that why we have to study with those nerds although we never did it before"

"Really! Is that so but why do we have to do that I don't like to study in the class full of loathsome and extra ordinary foul people"

"Well it's not our choice but those boys are just dumb and one more thing some are more intelligent and can be our competitors the teacher told us that some of them are like us in study" she told me

"So what just don't care about it we're gonna handle it together ok nothing could let us down" I solaced her

"Exactly that's the point ok then let's talk later I have to call Kate to ask if she's done with the group homework"

I dropped the phone after that. And went to bed so I could have a start tomorrow...