𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Thinking about him always gives me pleasure, and whenever I think about him, my mind doesn't work; it's my heart that rules over my thoughts, and then I can't wait any longer. Maybe I should also take a step. As I have decided, I will tell him what I feel. And so, the days passed, and I finally told Lizzie, 

"Lizzie, it's enough for me. I can't stretch it any longer. I want to tell him."  

"Really? You want to do that? Okay, at least you've finally decided something. So let's go for it," she said, encouragingly.

"You told me that if I cannot tell him in person, I can message him, right?" I asked.

"Yes, you're right. You know what? I found him on Instagram and Facebook, and maybe he's on other platforms too."

"Well, you know I don't have access to use those platforms, and what if somebody finds out?" I asked nervously.

"If you don't have them, let's make an account for you. You have your computer, and you're also a really good computer student, so you can make an account and text him," she suggested.

"Well, I had thought about it, so you're not the only one telling me. Of course, I made my account," I told her.

"Then, Amulet, if you've done it, why are you so worried?" she asked me.

"I'm worried that he won't reply to me or won't think positively about it," I said.

"Don't worry about that. Everything will go with the flow. Okay, let's go to Samuel's sister. Maybe she can tell us something we don't know. What do you say?" she suggested.

"Listen, if you want to go, ask her out, then she might tell it to Samuel, and what then?" I said.

"Hey, Amulet, the great overthinker, give it a try," she said.

As we walked to the cafeteria, we finally found Aimy, who was Samuel's sister. To my surprise, she didn't look like Samuel at all. She had long hair, brunette skin, and her face didn't seem very friendly, which made me a bit scared about asking her about her brother.

"Hey, I'm gonna talk to her, alright?" Lizzie whispered.

"Hey, Aimy, how are you, dude?" Lizzie greeted her.

"Fine, but any reason for asking?" Aimy replied.

"Dude, a question is really bothering me and my best friend, Amulet – you know her, we're in the same class as your brother," Lizzie explained.

"Ahh, I see. Alright, go ahead," Aimy said.

"Well, your brother's name is Samuel Udall, and your name is Aimy Kenz. How come both of your surnames are different?" Lizzie asked.

"Ahh, that's very simple. In our family, my father's name is with both me and my brother. He is Samuel Udall Kenz, and I am Aimy Kenz. The name Udall is used for males in our family mainly," she explained.

"Oh, I see. So that was the mystery of the surname. And that's why your brother's Instagram account name is Samuelud... I forgot the rest," Lizzie said.

"His ID is Samueludall19," Aimy informed us.

"Oh, right! I totally forgot. See, Amulet, the name of his ID is Samueludall19," Lizzie said, looking at me.

Aimy's eyes were on me, not on Lizzie who had asked her the question. It seemed she was guessing something while looking at me. I could read in her face that she was clever and thinking about something.

"So, what am I gonna do? Why are you telling me this?" I said to Lizzie.

"Well, no comments, thanks Aimy for your company," Lizzie said.