1

Lucy

Today we had five families coming to adopt 8 young adult female baby humans into their homes to love and take care of forever, I was giving the families a tour of our shop starting with the nursery.

Rose

Umm ma'am is this where we can go in and hold them or will that be at the end of the tour?

Lucy

Good question Mrs rose, we will let one family go in at a time and meet these adorable young adult babies now if you like. Just make sure your hands are cleaned because we don't want them to get sick OK?

Lunette

Soon we all went to wash our hands with warm water, soap and then we gently clean our hands off on the towels.

Finah

Afterwards each family members had went into the big nursery room to see them sleeping in their cribs, as a mother and a parent you would or already should know how to hold a baby.

Flora

I gently reached down into one of the adult human baby crib to gently pickup a cute girl sleeping peacefully with a stuffy.

Her ankle bracelet said: Suzy, this would be great practice for Conna to be a big sister and stop being a baby.

Lunaris

These young adult baby humans are cute, but excuse me ma'am where are the pet humans at?

Lucy

Oh that is next store, my wife Megan is running it.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today