2

Megan

So far the pet humans are resting easy now until I gave them food and water, they soon woke up as I closed their cage doors.

Our height is 6 to 8 feet tall while humans height is 5 to 6 feet tall, no harm will happen in our protection of these young adult humans.

Finah

Umm excuse us ma'am are you open today?

Megan

Yes I am open today, would you like to meet one of our pet humans?

Finah

Yes please ma'am, I was soon shown some nice young adult pet humans.

Lunaris

Do we need to train these pet humans or will they know what to do?

Megan

Well that depends on what you as a pet human lover would do to them in your care

Finah

My wife and I live on a farm with our daughter Kuzunoha, so we will treat him with love and care.

The owner had gave me a adoption paper for monster, then I went to buy a cute harness for him to wear along with a leash.

Monster likes eating the puppy chow cereal, so I bought him a bag of it and toys to play with.

The clothes he is wearing look torn up, so I will make him some new clothes to wear instead of buying him clothes.

The stuff I bought for him was placed in a bag to take home, I gently walked over to monster asking if he is ready to go home to his new life as a pet human.

He was shy at first and then he took my hand gently, he might need a hair cut as well when we go home today.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today