3

Monster

My hair was covering my eyes so the lady that adopted me from the pet human store was really nice like the owner of the store, I didn't really mind being a pet human to Mrs finah at all.

I don't know what happened next because I fell asleep and someone was carrying me on their back, going home as the air smelt like the country.

Kuzunoha

Mama is mother almost home yet?

Ronda

She will be home soon sweety, she has a cute surprise with her.

Kuzunoha

Mother soon came home and their was a sleeping human boy on her back, he does look cute.

Monster

Later I soon woke up seeing a pretty girl in front of me, she soon told me to sit up and go take a bath.

Ronda

Monster is our pet human, we had him stripped of those worn out clothes got him cleaned and we also cut off his long hair.

Finah

Then we gave him some summer clothes to wear, nobody on our farm will lay around and be lazy.

Monster

My job was to milk the cows, separate the adult horses from their ponies, gathered eggs from the chickens then it was time to go inside the house.

Kuzunoha

Okay mama, can I show monster how to cut up horse meat please?

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today