Chapter One

In Underground Sicily, everything was normal for Akiko, people screaming for no reason, people breakdancing in the road, and girls screaming, "YASS QUEEN, PERIODT, SLAY!!!" Even with all this "normal" stuff happening, Akiko didn't have to suffer through it, she was suffering through something else... 

A nightmare

Just walking through the void and darkness, running from something, but what, exactly? The boogie man? John Cena? 

Fortunately, Akiko wasn't running away from any of those... things, except John Cena, obey John Cena, she was running away from...... from...... before I tell you who she's running away from I would like to tell you our sponsor NordVPN!

"SHUT UP, NARRATOR!"

DON'T DISRESPECT ME, I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT, YOU RANDOM BACKGROUND CHARACTER!!

"JUST GET TO THE POINT, YOU AREN'T EVEN FAMOUS ENOUGH TO BE SPONSORED!!!!!"

Damn, oh right! Nord-

In short, we had to hire a new narrator because that background character was so upset and tired of waiting and waiting for the sponsorship to end, so I'm the new narrator.

I'm all alone in this... void place, but... why do I have this pit in my stomach, and why do I feel like something's watching me? Akiko thought, suddenly, something was behind her, breathing so loud like it was behind her, well, it was right behind her.

She was on the verge of screaming.