Chapter Five

"Who goes there?!?!"

"Molly, it's us..."

"Hi, Us! I'm Molly!"

"I MEANT ME, AKIKO, AND KAI!"

"Oh, your name is me, okay? I'll get it correct next time."

"I'M LELA!"

"I know, I know, no need to yell..."

"Okay, well, can we come in? We need to prepare for an attack..."

"Oh, yeah, come in... Don't make yourself at home."

Molly opened the door even more to reveal herself. She wasn't wearing her usual comfy clothes. SHE WAS WEARING THE U.S. MILITARY UNIFORM!

"Where did you get that uniform..."

"My dad served in the U.S. military before I was born, but we moved here because it was getting too expensive to live there."

"Oh yeah, it is a little bit too big on you."

"Anyway, get in, the twerking man thinks he's welcome and he's running over here with the radish person."

"Oh for the love of god, STOP RUNNING OVER HERE AND TWERKING!!!!!" screamed Akiko.

"LOOK AT THESE JEANS BOY-"

Molly led them into the house, filled with eyes and mouths, doors to the unknown, filled with flowers and butterflies, clocks, and bubbles on the walls.

"Hey kid, stop playing those games, they're bad for your health."

"Hey, I got Peter Johnson in my basement, I'll let you smash him if you give me 20 bucks..."

"I got some candy kid, ya want it."

"Play with us-" "FUCK OFF!" Molly screamed at the mouths that were talking to Akiko.

"Would someone like to come with me down to the basement to get the guns?"

"I'll come with you." Kai said.

"Kay, if you don't want to come with me you can relax here, I heard one of the kids outside had a temper tantrum."

"Yep, almost died. A typical day here in Sicily," said Lela.

"Aight, be patient kids, me and Kai will see you in five hours." Molly said jokingly.

As Akiko was sitting down on the couch, eyes opened up and mouths opened their mouths.

"Hey buddy, watch it!"

"THAT'S NOT COOL BE COOL!!!!!!!!!"

"Careful where you place your ass, missy."

Akiko quickly jumped off of the couch when hearing the voices.

"Can't even sit on a couch in this neighborhood..." Akiko muttered.

"Yo, me and Molly are back, pick whichever gun you want."

"And why do we need a gun?"

"So we don't accidentally destroy the neighborhood, but if we run out of ammo, I think the police will understand..."

Molly called dibs on the bazooka, and Kai took the shotgun and ammo just in case. "Meh, more for myself..." Molly said bluntly.

Just then, there was a loud roar in the house, so loud it looked like some other people heard it because they could hear some babies crying in the distance...

"Oh Bill, is it dinnertime?! MOLLY COULD YOU GET BILL SOME FOOD FOR DINNER AND THEN WATER ALL THE PLANTS!?!"

The cries of the babies got louder, maybe because Molly's mother was YELLING so loud at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah, Yeah, on it..."