Chapter Two

What. The. Hell.

"Can you back up, please???"

It just kept on staring at her.

"Uhm, you're kinda close, like way too close, social distancing, don't feel like getting sick."

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I HAVE GERMS AND THAT I'M A FUCKING DISEASE?!?!"

"No! I'm just telling you that you could get sick!"

"Oh, disgusting... Bleh... Euhhhh, ewwwww...... GROOOOOOSSSSS...."

"Yeah, very gross... Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here? Is it because I watched Mandela Catalog before bed?"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe..."

"Great....."

"Also, you wanna know why I'm here? Well, there's a disaster going on right now, and if you wanna live, you have to wake up..." The man said, touching her chin very lightly.

"DUDE GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY FACE!!!"

"NO!!!! I NEED TO GIVE YOU FIVE HUNDRED DIFFERENT DISEASES!!! Wait, what's that noise?"

The sound was a ringing, evil laughing sound or something, hard to describe, maybe from the depths of dad jokes or something, it was creepy and it was becoming more evident as it was getting louder.

"I- I don't know."

"IT'S GETTING LOUDER!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS IT?!!?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"OH MY GOD, IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!"

"NO! NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU AND YOUR CREW KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME DANCE!!! I WILL NOT!!" The much scarier man said.

"NYEHEHEHEHEHE, EHEHEHUGGHGHGHFGHAHH!!!! EUGH EUGH HEUGH!!!! NEVER!! C'MON BOYS!!! GET EM!!!!"

Before Akiko could say anything, she was grabbed by the arm and taken somewhere else.

"Finally, an area to rest..."

Akiko thought of asking the man what disaster was going to happen, not like anything had just happened.

"Uhm, so about that disaster, what did you mean specifically?"

"What? Oh, that, well, you'll find out soon."

Just then, the man looked like he was about to punch her, about to blow a blow, and threw a punch at her face, then, she woke up and heard an ear-piercing sound