Chapter 4

"Oh, I didn't expect to see you here today, you should've told me-" 'DING' "Nevermind, I just got your text."

"Yeah, Akiko and Kai want to see Lela and meet up, they also want to get Molly with her."

 "Ain't there-"

"Thanks, Mrs. Russell!" Kai exclaimed before running upstairs to Lela's room with Akiko coming along and knocking on the door.

 "Come in."

"Hello!"

"What are you doing here? Ain't there monsters out there?"

"Yeah, we came to get you and Molly..." said Kai.

"Molly's neighborhood is the last place we want to be during this time!"

"We will be tiny dying insects without you PLEASE, we need you," begged Akiko.

"Fiiiiiine..."

As the crew figured out a plan, they ran back downstairs, got into the car, and drove off to BillyBob's supermarket.

"Bye Mom" shouted Kai and Akiko.

Lela sighed, "Alright, let's suck in the life we have right now and march forward to danger, might as well die like a legend and not die like a wimp." she said. 

"C'mon, don't be so negative."

"How can I not be negative?"

"Can we just get this over with?"

"NO! Let's keep death waiting."

"If... If you guys are gonna stay here and argue, I'll go by myself..."

"NO!" Both Kai and Lela shouted, "Don't be a foolish bum."

They walked into an alleyway and jumped up the wall, and saw the horror of the cartoonish place. It looked like something from the Amazing World of Gumball, everyone looked different, like really, really different, like different heads, just different heads. People had flowers for heads, sometimes even bombs for heads, clocks, eyes, you name it. Some people had black holes for heads.

"Heugh heugh, you're not one of us!"

"The world will come to an end today!"

"W@nn@ p1@y l1ttl3 d3m0n g1r1??"

"LIFE IS A SIMULATION!!!!!"

"MY BALLOON FLEW AWAY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

Suddenly everything was being sucked, sucked into a little kid's head because he was the black hole kid who couldn't control his powers.

"Run!!"

Kai quickly grabbed Akiko by the arm to prevent her from a terrible fate, the terrible fate being, uhm, I don't know, boringness for eternity? Ask someone in the black hole in the corner.

"IT'S VERY FAST AND YOU ALWAYS FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO THROW UP- AND- AND IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER, BUT IN A BAD WAY, I HATE ROLLER COASTERS!"

Anyway, back to the story, no more spotlight for you, BillyBob.

The crew had to think of a plan, and fast, they decided to run farther away from the black hole and run behind a building, and get to Molly's house.

"That was, pant tiring, pant let me just lay here...forever..."

"NO! WE NEED TO FINISH THIS SOON! DON'T YOU WANT TO BECOME APART OF THE ARMY?!?!?!?!?!?" screamed Lela while ringing on the ring doorbell.

The door creaked open, and they saw a part of an eye.