Rain, Winds, Love in the Air | Chapter 7.5: Extra Case.2

There's something about us.

I guess we don't really use pet names a lot... It's usually done when we decide we want to. But there's something when I look into your eyes. There's no need for us to call each other with such romantic nicknames, it's like we understand each other so much, we've known each other for a long time like—in our previous life, we already met.

What we really look at in the morning. I see you making breakfast, and then I slowly hug you from behind. No hate, totally not annoyed, just know that you'll accept my affection, words, and gifts. No matter where, anytime...!

And then I have my hands wrapped in your back, then I pull you for a kiss... and still have my hands wrapped around your waist.

· · ·

Ha-ha, ew!

You always liked it when I did that.

Gosh, we don't even know what we're gonna do with our life. Getting out of that *job*. And then we had a wedding... we're married.

Love that.

Also it's one of the times we think about *expanding* our family... ha-ha... Go on! Ight. Then we think about it and we think about it and then... it always leads to the same answer.

It's too early.

Why do you think that? Aww.

Because I think we should prioritize our goals first.

What then? Have our second wedding? Marriage? Gosh... Hm. Let's have kids, John.

I like that, Jack.