Chapter 13: Before Bathing

The sun reflected from an opposite high-rise building, turning the sparkling pool's water transparent. She blinked as the water slid down her hair and landed on her chest.

She tried to move her legs, but instead, the inner sides ground onto Lisa's waist.

Their positions were incredibly intimate, causing a few people above to glance at them. However, everyone pretended not to see them, and didn't say anything.

She wanted to step back, but Lisa stopped her and held the two of them together. Maybe it was just an illusion, but Jennie felt cold as the water splashed around her, a cool breeze landing on her back. She unconsciously tightened her arms around Lisa and closed the distance between them.

Lisa pushed her against the pool's wall, released her hands, and bent over to kiss. Jennie on the corner of her lips.

Just a light peck, nothing more.

A few people watching laughed suddenly, even Jennie couldn't help the corners of her lips from raising.

In contrast, the other two couples in the pool were either playing in the water or kissing so deeply that they were almost inseparable.

This group of girls was all at an age where they no longer interacted with people of Lisa's age, so everyone was secretly observing Lisa.

After soaking in the water for a long time, Jennie pulled Lisa ashore.

Rosé brought some barbecue over and teased her a little, Jennie accepted the barbecue and ignored her.

***

Around ten in the evening, the guests started going home. Rosé had drunk herself silly while Jennie hadn't drunk a drop. Jennie wanted to drop Rosé off but was intercepted by the cold-faced woman who offered to drive Rosé home instead.

Jennie had seen the cold-faced woman once or twice; she was a friend of a friend who had a working relationship with Rosé.

Rosé still held some rationality, knew who the other party was, so accepted the cold-faced woman's offer, and left with her.

Jennie and Lisa drove back to their neighborhood.

At this point, the community was silent; the dim street lights were the only lights left on. When Jennie reached the door of her apartment, Lisa was still following behind her.

Jennie stood at the door and refused to let Lisa in.

Lisa respected her wishes; she wouldn't enter if the other didn't want her to.

"I'm going to Jeju on Tuesday," said Jennie. "I will be studying and staying there for two to three days."

Even if she was just selling coffee, she still needed to keep up with the current trends and learn the latest marketing techniques. Since one couldn't expect a person to come and teach, she had to attend an event instead.

Lisa quietly hummed in agreement.

"Go to bed early, and I'll see you tomorrow morning." Jennie started to close the door.

Lisa stopped the door with one hand, leaned forward, and kissed her lips. Just like how she was taught, she bit on Jennie's lips and poked with her tongue.

Jennie was a bit surprised, but didn't push her away, and opened her mouth slightly in response.

***

The trip was a total of three days. When she returned, Lisa was leaving to participate in a competition. It seemed their schedules were staggered.

Lisa's competition should be done in the afternoon, and she said she would return this evening.

Jennie had bought a gift from Jeju for Lisa and was preparing several dishes for dinner when Mother Kim called, asking about the latest situation with Lisa.

Jennie mumbled some answers and didn't directly answer Mother Kim's questioning.

"Bring her over when you're free." Mother Kim ordered, before abruptly hanging up.

Jennie felt helpless. Lisa was still a student; if she took her home, Mother Kim will definitely have a lot of opinions on the matter. She'll wait until Lisa graduates before doing anything.

Around eight, Lisa returned. They ate, unpacked, and even took a bath together.

Taking off their clothes, they didn't enter the bath immediately and did it in front of the sink.

Jennie supported herself in front of the sink while Lisa was behind her....

In some things, Lisa listened intently and had made rapid progress in her learning.

When Jennie finished, she collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. However, Lisa hadn't had enough and continued unashamedly to make trouble for her throughout the night.

----