A Hard Days Night

•~•  𝒜 ℋ𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹

  •~•
  𝒜 ℋ𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹.¹

If being early was a sport Harmony had mastered it, with having 4 brothers and 2 sisters she learned how to get out the door without any problems. Now she's just got back from her run, it's about 6:00 right now meaning she has 2 hours. She walks to the fridge bringing out a bottle of water, downing it pretty fast. She then makes her way upstairs to her room to pick out a pair of leggings and a black long sleeve shirt. And makes her way to the shower.

It's about 6:45 and Harmony just got done showering and now she's taking her time to get ready to leave. On her way to the hospital she stops at her favorite coffee spot. Being new in town 2 months ago, she found this cafe that she fell in love with. She goes in to see her most known barista Rosalia "Hi, Rosie can I get a sweet caramel latte 2 shots of espresso please, it's gonna be a long day" Harmony says. "Yes of course, don't tire yourself out to much" she replies. Harmony let's out a laugh now knowing if she could reply truthfully.

Now she's parked in at the hospital around 7:30. She's heading inside and heading to the intern room where there lockers are held she begins to put her stuff in too her locker two rows down. She sees a boy there with brown chestnut hair with brown eyes he seems determined rather confident as well. She goes to say " Hi, my names Harmony are you with the Nazi?" Giving him a bright smile. He glared back at her saying " Hon, don't try and be my friend I'll only end up breaking you, your cute though" he informs, leaving her to get irritated when it's only been 10 minutes here at her new job. Let's just say she wouldn't be very fond of the man named Alex Karev .. or so she thought.

Now heading into an OR with many interns she spots the chief of surgery Dr. Webber. She stand over to the right looking over the people who decided to share the same interest of surgery with her. She spots a black haired Korean woman standing two feet from her. But all her focus now goes to the chief as he begins talking, " Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game-" as he continues his speech a dirty blonde with blue eyes walks into the room noticing she was late she shudders a little. "A month ago you were in medical school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will help pushed to your breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight if you will switch to an easier speciality. Five of you will crack under pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. Your arena. How well you play? That's up to you." He informs all of us.

——————————————————————

Back to the intern locker room three girls are all lined up next to each other at their locker, those girls being Christina Yang, Meredith Grey, and Harmony Anders. Harmony met these two on the walk to the locker room yet to speak until they got to the locker room the blonde starts by saying, " Only six women out of twenty." The Korean intern also states, " Yeah. I hear one of them is a model. Seriously, like that's going to help with the respect thing." She informs the other two. Harmony was yet to speak not really caring about who respects who, she believes respect has to be earned. But finally saying, " Let's just hope that all of the women here at least know how to suture" she laughs as the other two laugh with her. The blonde says " Hey your Harmony, and your Christina right?" The two black haired girls nod and Harmony adds " your Meredith, correct?" The women she now knows as Meredith nods.