No Man's Land

•~•𝒩ℴ 𝓂𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹   ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁴"Intimacy it a four-syllable word for, "Here are my heart and soul

•~•
𝒩ℴ 𝓂𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹  
ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁴
"Intimacy it a four-syllable word for, "Here are my heart and soul." It's both desired and feared, difficult to deal with.... And impossible to live without. Intimacy also comes attached to life's three R's: Relatives, romance and roommates." - Meredith

4 o'clock. If your not early your not on time, atleast that's what harmonys dad says. And harmony couldn't help but agree having to leave by 4:15 harmony was already up and ready on her morning run. She comes back in the house noticing arguing coming from the bathroom, recognizing the voices as George's and Izzy's she continues on to her room not wanting to know why. Harmony walks out in regular clothes to change in once at the hospital. She walks in to the kitchen inviting her with a smell of a fresh pot of coffee. "Anyone in the mood for pancakes?" "Yes" "Yes!" "Mhm" they all replied. In the next fifteen minutes all pancakes were laid out and all interns were rushing down. Harmony finished hers and starts to leave not wanting to be late but early.

__________________________________

We all hop out of Meredith's jeep.

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." George says.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzy says

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower." George says frustrated.

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Izzy says ignoring George's complaints.

"What!?" George says flabbergasted.

"Tampons" Izzy says again.

"To the list, it's your turn." Meredith says to make George understand.

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear." George says making it way out of proportion.

"It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal." Izzy says ending the conversation.

The interns walked into the hospital to the intern locker room.

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up."

As Bailey was finishing Alex walks in late earning a glare from Bailey.

"You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done be 5:30 am." Dr Bailey says and then leaving.