01

omniscient pov

Ny walked around her new room examining it.To see if she liked it.But honestly it didn't matter if she liked it. Aynalla had to move in with her aunt and two kids out in sugarhill,new york

Ny mother had got hooked on drugs real bad. To the point she left her in a one bedroom apartment for months no food, no water,no nothing.

Of course being from the city she figured out a way.she started dealing just enough to pay the bills,she always knew it wasn't for her but she,did what she had to do to survive.

Ny was only 6Teen dealing with so much. but she would be lying if she said she wasn't used to being alone.it was something she'd grown used to. Sad to say but she liked it better that way
Ny had in her mind she didn't need any friends or want any.

"Ny" her cousin Carmen said just walking in to her room.

"Hmm" she spoke slightly irritated that she just walked in her room but she let it go she was a guest in there house. Not saying she was scary but she definitely didn't wanna start any problems with the girl at least not on the first day.

"Umm" you could hear she was a lil nervous around ny.Carmen thought she was weird. Ny didn't really talk much and Carmen thought it was weird.  
"My mom wants to know are you hungry you've been in your room since you got here" ny looked at Carmen wondering why she cared if she was in her room all day that means she didn't have to be bothered with them and they didn't have to be bothered with her.

"Nah I'm straight" she mumbled,she in fact was hungry but didn't wanna eat.It's like she didn't have and appetite but her stomach sure was growling.

"Mmcht girl get dressed we going to a game" Carmen said plopping on her bed making ny raise a eyebrow cause why she just plop on her bed like that.

Scratching her head she kick her feet to the side getting ready to get up until Carmen said something . "Child we need to do your hair" Carmen indeed thought that ny was weird. But who was she to judge her so quick they didn't even know each other.

maybe ny wasn't weird, maybe they just needed to get to know other Carmen thought.

"Come on" Carmen reached for Ny's hand she looked at her cousin debating on taking her hand she had trust issues. Abandonment issues, she couldn't tell if some was ever being genuine with her because everyone she came across never showed loyalty."I won't bite please come" Aynalla got up sliding her slides on avoiding Carmen hand, Carmen getting the hint she grabbed her hand anyway leading them to her room.

"Come on girl let's fix this bird nest" Carmen said making ny laughed, rolling her eyes

THE GAME
ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
9:30ᴘᴍ
ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ sᴇᴘᴛᴇʀʙᴇʀ 5ᴛʜ

THE GAMEᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ9:30ᴘᴍғʀɪᴅᴀʏ sᴇᴘᴛᴇʀʙᴇʀ 5ᴛʜ