04

ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ & 2ᴡᴇᴇᴋs
ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 15ᴛʜ
ɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ

"So what you doing then?" jay asked we were on FaceTime I had just came back from the art gallery I had my phone on do no disturb and let's just say he wasn't happy about it

We hadn't talked since we got out of school and apparently that's to long for Justin liking.

"Pooh I just got in" I hadn't checked my phone until I got in the house that's when I noticed he called a ten plus times.

"Ok and you went hours without talking to me, you know how many times I called you!." he simi yelled making me instantly put on a sad face. Cause why he yelling at me 

"And I'm sorry, I had something to do at the gallery please don't be mad" his face softened from my tone of voice

"Baby I'm not mad I was more worried then mad" I loved that he cared about me I never really had nobody. So for him to show he cares. made me feel a lil good about my self.

"You don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself"

"I know but I can take better care of you mama's" just by his tone of voice you knew he meant it.

"Hmm come on then" I got up doing a lil dance hearing him laugh.

"Baby sit down" by now he was holding his stomach from laughing so hard

"But I was popping my shit" how you just go end my lil show.

"I know you was popping to much, hollon!,wait is them my draws?" i quickly sat down so he couldn't see what I had on anymore l.

"No these is mine boy" I was lying they were definitely his but there comfortable.

"Mmcht okay, I gotta go baby" I didn't wanna hang up I wanted to talk that's something I didn't like doing but for him I wanted to talk all night

"But I don't wanna" he had the cutest smile on his face making me shyly look away

"I'm go come spend the night with you tonight okay" he said get up grabbing his keys"so make sure you have one rolled for me"

"But it's a school night"

"All make sure you get up for school mama's"

"Okay bye Pooh" I said smiling

"Bye baby" he spoke ending that call

Grabbing my drawing book I began to let my mind wonder on whatever I felt at the moment. I had a long conversation with Sebastian earlier and it's really got me thinking of coming outta retirement .

——————-/

"Art is the expression of ideas and emotions through a physical medium, like painting, sculpture, film, dance, writing, photography, or theatre." Sebastian said showing me around the art gallery his art was so amazing I couldn't even explain how talented he is. his hands we're definitely gifted fasho.